If UFC loses Gus ...

OSP, Saki, Oezdemir ,Latifi and many more are still excited to watch.
Saki has no background in MMA so his journey will sooner or later take a halt, but sure he is extremly entertaining to watch, but him being established in the top10 is damn near impossible.

Don't get me wrong, Gus SHOULD be able to snag that title pretty easily, but he's been REALLY inactive and talked about retiring multiple times. I'm not necessarily saying he SHOULD retire, but it doesn't sound like he has the spirit for it right now. Rumble is the same boat. They are both in PRIME age/position to be the next title holders, but neither one seems like they want it.

To be fair...getting punched in the face for a living can be pretty discouraging.

Lol at that almost 3 year old Gus retirement talk. He is not about to retire, he has said multiple times this year that he has many years left in the sport and that he is very motivated to become the champ. He is currently the 1 contender and waiting for DC to grow some balls and accepting the rematch.

Bader was disaster by himself.
Yes, letting Ryan go to Bellator was something positive, for the money they paid him they could instead pay someone like Saki, who some people will actually look forward to watching

It's bad now and toast if he leaves. DC vs Volkan, DC vs Manuwa, DC vs Saki, DC vs OSP. lol...

It's bad now and toast if he leaves. DC vs Volkan, DC vs Manuwa, DC vs Saki, DC vs OSP. lol...
He is not leaving I think your list of potential champion fights are a huge motivation for him to stay.

Last edited:
Back