Volkan's power is frightening: KOd 2 guys unconcious at the Bar

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...sion-symptoms-treatment-volkan-oezdemir-punch

"Kevin Cohen, the alleged victim, told police that he went outside after hearing a friend had been knocked unconscious following a verbal altercation with another man. Upon asking who knocked out his friend, Cohen told cops that he looked up and was hit in the face.

Cohen said he lost consciousness for about 14 minutes and was taken to the hospital, where he was treated for concussion symptoms and given multiple staples for lacerations. Cohen said people present outside Capone’s told him it was Oezdemir that hit him."

Death Touch.

He's definitely going to jail, or getting deported. Not a good look for him in the eyes of the law, also the UFC.

This makes me like him even more

Ko'd 2 non-fighters = badass?

If Jones did this he would've been an out of control thug on his cocky way to crucifixion....

but here we go with that "privilege"

In b4 everyone loves Volk and excuses him for his transgressions

Last edited:
Damn shame, I hope he can make it back sooner than later. I like watching him fight.

Our country needs to chill with jailing people. In other countries, dudes can duke it out, and as long as no weapons are used, and nobody ends up dead or permanently disabled, it is all good. LOL

Looks like “No Time” will “do time”.

“No Time went out for a Good Time at the bars, now..he’ll be doing Hard Time...behiind baarrs”

bunnell.jpg

When keeping it real goes wrong lol, what did these boys do to set off Oezdemir?

Where are the numerous threads calling him a thug and calling for him to be cut, or jailed? Or, is that type of shit only reserved for fighters that are not white? No go ahead and make fucking excuses for this thug.

This Cohen guy is a real snitch. Wft, calling the cops. That's some cucky shit!

HAHA! Pile of bullshit!
The first guy picked a fight and got KO'd
Second guy attacks and get's Ko'd
No way in the world Volkan suckered the second guy just for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back