Will Brooks latest Instagram post after sub loss to Nik Lentz

One month is enough time to secure that title.

In all seriousness: He'll be back. If he can find a way to get back to his old Bellator self, he'd be a beast. I don't think it's an issue of better competition, since he's been losing to some pretty mediocre fighters.

Last edited:
Better than most fighters these days. He's thanking his team, not blaming them.

I love how he even gives a shout out to us keyboard warriors! Nice.

I expected big things from Will. Wonder what’s up and what’s held him back?

The guillotine almost got him the first couple times , he should of kept it standing where he was winning.
Was also a little too casual on the feet with his hands down.
-Keyboard Warrior

One month is enough time to secure that title.

In all seriousness: He'll be back. If he can find a way to get back to his old Bellator self, he'd be a beast. I don't think it's an issue of better competition, as he's been losing to some pretty mediocre fighters.

That's what is frustrating. He was winning and then like wtf. Nik lentz should've been a breeze since he's not very good (IMO) but I guess shit happens.

classy message

Class act and good on him for being at a peace instead of pointing the finger at anybody due to where he is at. Good man.

Nice message. Long time fan and I hope he's able to find a way back to winning. He can take his time, I'll be watching if he decides to return.

Will Brooks vs. Phil Brooks Book it
11949718.jpg

The only fight I want to see Will Brooks in now is in a third bout with Michael Chandler.

Overrated as well. Don't forget this is the guy who got KTFO by Saad Awad (sp?). One of the most pathetic looking KOs you will ever see.
So is Eddie Alvarez overrated as well? How far is this going to keep going?

lol MMA math. Will Brooks isn't even Alvarez level at this point.

You said Chandler was overrated, but beating Alvarez is a pretty significant feather in his cap, no? Nick Lentz is not as good as the guys Brooks has beaten. He has clearly regressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back