Will Brooks latest Instagram post after sub loss to Nik Lentz

Cry me river Will Brooks. Your wife and your god can't help you in the Octagon. LOL

Win fights and you want need to beg for your job on social media. Dude is playing reverse psychology with the fans and UFC. LOL

It's always nice to see positivity in situations like these. Good for Brooks and I hope he can come back from this skid.

sucks, he is a cool guy and talented but he will get cut....

not bad. unexpected coming from who came from

also, brooks next HW champ in 2017... I mean 2019.... or did I actually mean 2021?

Nice message. Long time fan and I hope he's able to find a way back to winning. He can take his time, I'll be watching if he decides to return.
grandpa, you have some pretty weird choices of fighters to being a fan of

One month is enough time to secure that title.

In all seriousness: He'll be back. If he can find a way to get back to his old Bellator self, he'd be a beast. I don't think it's an issue of better competition, since he's been losing to some pretty mediocre fighters.

It's definitely better competition. lmao

Shouldn't have read "The Justin Scoggins Guide to Gameplans" in training camp Will.

Put all my faith in God
God bless you
Praying for you

Drives me crazy hearing cage fighters talk about this. Your God really has plans for your cage fighting career?

Get the fuck out of here.

He was fun to watch in Bellator and very talented, I thought for sure he would make it far in UFC, I am surprised how bad its been, even though he is 1-3... the 1 win was garbage too, he looked very hesitant in that and just barely got by the decision. I don't know whats happened to him

not bad. unexpected coming from who came from

also, brooks next HW champ in 2017... I mean 2019.... or did I actually mean 2021?
giphy.gif

He needs to quit. He's not a fighter. Whining for days about 5 lbs and quitting to rib injury told me that when he first came in UFC with Alex.
Lmao, great tips you basement virgin. Always amazes me how dorks like you think they actually know how professional fighters should act.

Coker let him loose a year too early rather than a year too late

i don't have hate in my bum soul i wish the guy the best he seems like a humble soul

Nice Message. Good dude. also "My neck fucking hurts!!"

Sherbros keep talking like Lentz is a bum but dude is high level grappler and does enough on the feet with enough power to hang in stand up until an opportunity presents itself.
Scrappy ass veteran that I made some money on last night cause I didn't think it was too far of a stretch seeing him get the W over Brooks.
Brooks is a young beast though
Sometimes I just think he relies too much on his athleticism than fight IQ

Back