Fighers average prime duration for Pros

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets say UFC fighter, NFL athlete, NBA

how long is pure physical prime including ability to take shots, recover quick, etc

NFL 5-10 yrs???
NBA 15-20 yrs

MMA- 5-10 yrs???

I would say about 8. Bisping is blowing the numbers all to shit right now though, especially if he beats that over-rated French-Canadian doucheweasel

I would say about 8. Bisping is blowing the numbers all to shit right now though, especially if he beats that over-rated French-Canadian doucheweasel

yeah it's encouraging to keep going when ur gifted decision after decision in homecountry

PRO MMA fighters tend to start fighting at quite a late age. (The sport is somewhat new as well) But I'd say about 5 - 10 years in most cases.

PRO MMA fighters tend to start fighting at quite a late age. (The sport is somewhat new as well) But I'd say about 5 - 10 years in most cases.

Yes in some cases its like a 10 years older figher only 6 months later but its brutal so

giphy.gif

your numbers are wayyyy too high

how long is pure physical prime including ability to take shots, recover quick, etc

NFL 5-10 yrs???
NBA 15-20 yrs

MMA- 5-10 yrs???
10 yrs is a lot for a prime, imo

Defending his title 9 times is definitely over rated. You're right. . . .

Depends of the definition. Absolute peak can be just a one fight.

Experience has nothing to do with Prime you get more experienced as you age and less in Prime actually guy
Experience helps u to compensate the physical decay.

Check B-Hop in boxing: technically 2 primes, 1 physical at MW, and 1 [Experience/Fight IQ] at LHW.

Experience helps u to compensate the physical decay.

Check B-Hop in boxing: technically 2 primes, 1 physical at MW, and 1 [Experience/Fight IQ] at LHW.

theyre seperate guy, look you can be experienced and not in your prime or you can be experience and in your prime or even over it. sometimes guys get less experienced because they forget or get sloppy.
try going to a gym and ull see ive been trainig 20 years now w pros actually

Golf 115-190 yrs

ps.everyone's different who cares

theyre seperate guy, look you can be experienced and not in your prime or you can be experience and in your prime or even over it. sometimes guys get less experienced because they forget or get sloppy.
try going to a gym and ull see ive been trainig 20 years now w pros actually
U also cant base ur analysis on Fedor´s exceptional run, that´s not how it works.

U also cant base ur analysis on Fedor´s exceptional run, that´s not how it works.

I base it on my experience in the Combat Arts and Street Fighting, experience you just don't have based on what your saying

NFL 5-10 yrs???
NBA 15-20 yrs

MMA- 5-10 yrs???

NBA 15-20 years? Jordan had what ~8 years of peak? LeBron is at like 10-12 years? The best can play for 15-20, but they are by no means at their peak.
Heck, Jordan's 14th/15 year, he averaged 22/6/5 then 21/5/4 and missed the playoffs both years. LeBron averaged 25/8/6 in year 15 and then a triple-double in the finals

I base it on my experience in the Combat Arts and Street Fighting, experience you just don't have based on what your saying
ok, u´re obvioulsy an idiot.

keep up with the good work

Back