Conor ducking Khabib?!

rantajuoppo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WTF is this. Conor calling out Tony Ferguson. Another tailor-made perfect match up for Conor.

He's never going to fight an elite wrestler with elite ground game. Ducky Mc Duckor.

In case you didn't see

tony-ferguson-celebrates-after-his-submission-victory-over-kevin-lee-picture-id858854816

I'm not sure Conor is interested in fighting anyone in the Top 10. But yeah, he's definitely going to avoid people who can take him down at will and beat him up on the ground like Mendes was doing in the first round of their fight.

Yes TS he's ducking everyone in history. No matter who he fights next I'm sure you'll be right there ready to post a thread all about it and how he's ducking everyone. Good job TS. You are like a younger and improved version of Dan Rather. Really something to behold.

WTF is this. Conor calling out Tony Ferguson. Another tailor-made perfect match up for Conor.

He's never going to fight an elite wrestler with elite ground game. Ducky Mc Duckor.
And if he did call out Khabib, you'd be here saying he's ducking Tony (who is the interim champ and clear #1 contender).

Fucking incredible the circle-jerk of Conor hate on here. You fuckers bitch and moan he's not defending the belt, and now he wants to defend against the interim champ and you give him shit for that, too.

Conor could cure cancer and TS would find a reason to hate him for it.

This is the worst troll thread in awhile.

At least think of something provocative. Everyone's just going to call you an idiot now.

I missed the callout , can you provide a link or source ?.

why duck khabib when you can just wait for him to get injured?

obv troll, but i will say. he doesn't need to duck khabib anymore. khabib super fucked up at 209. he cut that great promo at 205. got everyone excited. then pulled out of 209. conor will never fight him. only a 50% chance at most that khabib makes it into the cage. next.

Conor losing a title would be like putting kryptonite underwear on Superman. So it’s obvious why he’s given easy fights. Dana doesn’t want to lose his money bitch either.

Khabib is the worst match up for Conor in the division and would beat his ass but Conor fighting the interim champ is what is supposed to happen. There is no duck of Khabib if Conor fights Ferg.

Khabib had his chance to be the interim champ and he fucked it up.

I think that Khabib is the easier fight for Conor. If Khabib can take him down, which he should be able to do, he’ll maul Conor. However, Khabib’s stricking is much more conventional than Tony’s. I see Conor picking away at Khabib like he did Eddie. Tony has more tools than Khabib, and thus better adaptability.

He’s ‘ducking’ someone no matter who he fights but it should be Tony next

Tony is an elite wrestler. He just doesnt use it like Geathje doesnt because he wants 9 UFC fight bonuses unlike Khabibs zero. Not all UFC fighters have a warlord sponsoring them like Khabib and have bills to pay. You'll see if Conor man's up and signs the dotted line.

Why would Conor fight Khabib when Tony holds the interm title and there's a person named Nate Diaz?

Tony is the one who deserve to fight for the title and if Conor refuse to fight Tony he should be stripped.
It is not smart to say when Conor decide to fight Tony,he is avoiding Khabib.

Khabib had his time but he fucked up,imo he needs one more win to fight for the title

Yes. Conor will fight Diaz and Tony. He is gonna beat both of them just like he knocked Mendes and Alvarez out. While Khabib is watching, having problem with something again.

How can you duck someone who is not active.

Back