Conor ducking Khabib?!

It was kind of a joke.

When Conor fights Nate Diaz next you'll get it.
Thats exactly whats gonna happen. His coaches are already saying it. Conman will too soon and whatever Conman wants he gets from Dana and company. I mean who loses to gate keeper Nate ties him then steps over all LW for a TS? Who else can put whole divisions on ice for a year while not injured? One phone call and Trilogy happens.

giphy.gif

Heaven forbid the champ calls out the interim champ.....

Heaven forbid the champ calls out the interim champ.....

Will the fight be in Russia? Cause i recall Dana saying Conor wanted to fight somebody in Russia.

Who wants to bet he's going straight for Diaz?

WTF is this. Conor calling out Tony Ferguson. Another tailor-made perfect match up for Conor.

He's never going to fight an elite wrestler with elite ground game. Ducky Mc Duckor.

How the hell do you duck someone that can't even make weight? Khabib can't even show up for a fight he doesn't deserve a title shot, period.

Why set a fight with a fighter who drops out of half his fights lately because he can't make weight? I would rather see him fight Fergeson anyhow.

Obviously Conor is ducking Khabib, who the fack wants to get rag dolled for 25 mins?

Khabib is probably the worst match up for Conor, however the Tony fight makes the most sense and would generally make the fight world happy.

I'm not sure Conor is interested in fighting anyone in the Top 10. But yeah, he's definitely going to avoid people who can take him down at will and beat him up on the ground like Mendes was doing in the first round of their fight.
until he got smashed in the second.

Yup, fighting the interim champion is just stupid when you can sign to fight the least active fighter in the division who can't make weight.

WTF is this. Conor calling out Tony Ferguson. Another tailor-made perfect match up for Conor.

He's never going to fight an elite wrestler with elite ground game. Ducky Mc Duckor.

While I would be VERY happy if that was the fight to make after Conor won the belt, this is one year too late.
Khabib shot himself on his food when he missed the fight against Tony, then didn't set a new date.

Tony fought, Khabib did not, so Tony got the interim belt.

Now it makes no sense to set up ANY fight for Conor that it is not a title unification.

until he got smashed in the second.
Everyone forgets that he took that fight on short notice. He’s a huge 145-er, and I think he has all the tools to beat Conor. I’d put money on Mendes in a rematch.

Everyone forgets that he took that fight on short notice. He’s a huge 145-er, and I think he has all the tools to beat Conor. I’d put money on Mendes in a rematch.
Everyone forgets Conor took the fight on short notice too, and did his job

well because Chad gassed out because he took the fight on short notice and he is a midget
Well because waaaah waaaah, listen kid, Conor too the fight in short notice too people leave that but out, he was preparing for aldo, literally the polar opposite skilkset of Mendes, he still wrecked him

Everyone forgets Conor took the fight on short notice too, and did his job
Conor was training for Aldo. It wasn't like he was called up from the couch like Chad was.

Conor was training for Aldo. It wasn't like he was called up from the couch like Chad was.
right because professiomal athletes get that out of shape between camps? if mendes is that unprofessional thats not conors problem,he was doing fine till he got teeped a bunch, not buying it.

Back