Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor at 170 who wins ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
FotorCreated-51.jpg
How would Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor go ? I feel like Nick would destroy Conor way worst than Nate Diaz did. Imagine Nick ripping his body punches on a gassing Conor on the cage. Nick is bigger better version of Nate. How you guys see this fight going at 170 ?
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif

Last edited:
There would definitely be some panic wrestling. Nick wouldn't show him mercy by strangling him though.

Nick survived Anderson pretty easily so I doubt he'll have too much trouble with Conors power.

He also survived and beat Semtex, had a good fight against a striker like Condit...

I'd give him the advantage over Conor, lets say Nick comfortably wins 4/5.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
How would Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor go ? I feel like Nick would destroy Conor way worst than Nate Diaz did. Imagine Nick ripping his body punches on a gassing Conor on the cage. Nick is bigger better version of Nate. How you guys see this fight going at 170 ?
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif

I think we were watching different fights...haha at what point did nate ever destroy conor? Now i'm not talking about that 1 week notice, when conor was training for a 155lb fight and ended up fighting at 170...I'm talking when they both trained for a 170lb fight...the fight I saw had conor whooping nates ass all over the cage...gotta love these veiled conor hate threads though...haha

Oh, and conor would have picked nick apart...if they fought at LW...

I think we were watching different fights...haha at what point did nate ever destroy conor? Now i'm not talking about that 1 week notice, when conor was training for a 155lb fight and ended up fighting at 170...I'm talking when they both trained for a 170lb fight...the fight I saw had conor whooping nates ass all over the cage...gotta love these veiled conor hate threads though...haha

Oh, and conor would have picked nick apart...if they fought at LW...
giphy-downsized-large.gif
tenor.gif
Conor edge the second fight by the skin of his teeth lol.

Ummm, no he wouldn't...freaken gomi almost ko'd nick..conor would light nick up...

Gomi is probably a harder hitter than Conor, not necessarily a better hitter, but certainly harder. I find it hard to imagine Conor just lighting Nick up, he ends up dealing with the same physical disadvantages he faced against Diaz, against a fighter that likes to hit the body, which is an issue for Conor.

That being said, I'd like to imagine Conor would just pot shot with leg kicks

Nick survived Anderson pretty easily so I doubt he'll have too much trouble with Conors power.

He also survived and beat Semtex, had a good fight against a striker like Condit...

I'd give him the advantage over Conor, lets say Nick comfortably wins 4/5.

first, silver is reluctant as hell now...extremely hesitant...and daley had nick out 2x...nick was very very close to being stopped...and conor is a much better boxer than daley or silver...especially now

giphy-downsized-large.gif
tenor.gif
Conor edge the second fight by the skin of his teeth lol.

Like I said, I'm not talking about the weeks notice fight...why not show the fight when conor had nate on his ass 3x...and had nate limping from leg kicks and a face looking like he went through a meat grinder.

Light work for Nick Diaz. Dude is too big, to durable, and a better chin than his brother. Conor probably gets TKO'd if I'm being brutally honest.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif

I'd imagine the fight favors Nick. For pretty much all the reasons you mentioned and the ones I mentioned in my last post. I'm not the biggest fan of Nick, but pretty much every good striker he beat thought they were the better striker because of how sloppy he was... until they fought him.

first, silver is reluctant as hell now...extremely hesitant...and daley had nick out 2x...nick was very very close to being stopped...and conor is a much better boxer than daley or silver...especially now
tenor.gif

Badly. That's not an insult to Conor, more a compliment to Nick.

Back