Just watched Gokhan Saki vs Henrique da Silva

TobikanJudan94

Never be game over
@Brown
Reaction score
Man that was worse than I thought. Saki ate 3000 punches,got outclinched badly(he started running at some point to avoid the clinch) ,gassed in litterally 3 minutes and was getting tagged bad by da Silva who was just throwing wild hooks lol. And he was fighting against a guy who's mediocre at best and an excellent stylistically matchup. I hope there will be some "this guy could be champion with 6 months of grappling training" less now lol.

eeeeh he didnt start eating punches until he gassed. Fresh he was obviously the better fighter. I dont think hes gonna break into the elite, but I do think hes gonna give us some great fights.

Gökhan fights open thats how he fights

He was highly entertaining, that's good enough for me.

He's gonna be like Pat Berry. Dangerous as fuck, but very vulnerable. Super entertaining tho. Enjoy it while it lasts.

In K1, like boxing, you can get back up after being knocked down. I hope Saki doesn't have that so deeply ingrained into him that he's not as worried about getting rocked.

In K1, like boxing, you can get back up after being knocked down. I hope Saki doesn't have that so deeply ingrained into him that he's not as worried about getting rocked.
Wtf? No kickboxer or boxer on the planet thinks that way

On the other hand, he kept the fight standing. And he's 34 with mediocre physical attributes.

I hope there will be less " this guy needs 10 years of bjj to fight in the UFC " etc.

Man that was worse than I thought. Saki ate 3000 punches,got outclinched badly(he started running at some point to avoid the clinch) ,gassed in litterally 3 minutes and was getting tagged bad by da Silva who was just throwing wild hooks lol. And he was fighting against a guy who's mediocre at best and an excellent stylistically matchup. I hope there will be some "this guy could be champion with 6 months of grappling training" less now lol.
Cry me a river

Saki hasnt fought in 2,5 years, his last mma fight was 13 years ago.
Give him some time and he will be top 10.
Dude is a beast.

Frankensteins chin did him proud in this fight to be fair
Half the division wouldn't of survived those bombs

Jones fought OSP after a 16 months layoff, it was a horrible fight for Jones.

Saki fights his first fight in the UFC, he hasn't fought for 30 months and destroyed Silva in the first round.

#andnew2018

Back