Bisping or Jones? Who is a bigger disgrace/embarrassment to MMA at the moment??

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know most people are all over Jones at the moment......However, Bisping is BASICALLY REFUSING to fight ANY MW contenders.....His one "defense" was to 43 year old TRT-Less Hendo(a fight Hendo won) and he has been talking trash but refusing to fight anyone who is a true contender in his own weight class.

Jones once again, decimated his own legacy and is looking at a lengthy suspension and we basically have a lame-duck "champion" in DC. Not DC's fault but who is really gonna forget that beating he just took AND Jones did NOT pop dirty the first time they fought and still dominated.

So I ask you Sher-pups to be unbiased and think it through and decide who is a bigger embarrassment to MMA?

I know who I am voting for.....
339k93m.gif

The biggest disgrace of all is the fans.

As for those two, clearly it's Jon Jones by a wide margin. You're honestly stupid if you even have to think about it.

Close

I'll go with Jones

GSP is going to take care of Bsiping
Don't worry

I wouldn't say Bisping is a disgrace at all. He won the title when no one thought he could, and now he's positioning himself for one last big money fight before he retires.

He's smart if anything.

P.s. I had Hendo winning that fight too.

Jones destroyed everyone including himself, ruined his career and legacy, and will go down as the biggest screw up in the history of MMA.

This isn't even close

you are asking if the guy with a fight with GSP coming up is as big of an embarrassment as a two time drug cheat who hit a pregnant chicks car and took off only to return to grab his coke?

hmm not sure

Except that Bisping never ducked anyone.

I know most people are all over Jones at the moment......However, Bisping is BASICALLY REFUSING to fight ANY MW contenders.....His one "defense" was to 43 year old TRT-Less Hendo(a fight Hendo won) and he has been talking trash but refusing to fight anyone who is a true contender in his own weight class.

Jones once again, decimated his own legacy and is looking at a lengthy suspension and we basically have a lame-duck "champion" in DC. Not DC's fault but who is really gonna forget that beating he just took AND Jones did NOT pop dirty the first time they fought and still dominated.

So I ask you Sher-pups to be unbiased and think it through and decide who is a bigger embarrassment to MMA?

I know who I am voting for.....
339k93m.gif

The guy in the orange suit who has spent most of the past three years suspended and in courtrooms:

jon-jones-drag-racing-plea-deal-video.jpg

How is Bisping a disgrace?

He might be dodging fighters now, but that's to make $$$, he is smart.

Jones though is just a ...

How is Bisping a disgrace?

He might be dodging fighters now, but that's to make $$$, he is smart.

Jones though is just a ...
It's a disgrace because he won't fight any contenders in his own weight class and has been a true coward about it.

You said it yourself, he is ducking....so either make him a fight a MW contender or strip his ass.

LOL! at Bisping been a "disgrace" , the guy sucks for real but nothing compares to Jones man, that guys is definitely a fucking tool.

Dana has got to be the biggest disgrace for letting Conor hold up two divisions. Bones is close though.

you are asking if the guy with a fight with GSP coming up is as big of an embarrassment as a two time drug cheat who hit a pregnant chicks car and took off only to return to grab his coke?

hmm not sure
Hmmm....let's just ignore that he has tied down the belt and refused to fight any real contenders in his own weight class...

How was his only "defense" against #14 ranked Hendo??

It's not that hard to comprehend but for you it may be too hard.

Bisping is fine, Jones is a disgrace.

If we all were in his position, we all would choose money fights over fighting the rightful #1 contenders. He may look like a pussy to everyone but he's making the smartest moves financially. So honestly, who gives a fuck what us fans think? He's setting him and his family up for life doing what he's doing. I'm happy for him and he's had a shit load of fights and long career. I say let him do what makes him happy and the most money.

Back