So this is what a sociopath sounds like ...

He knew cheating was the only way to beat the GOAT DC.

My fucking god, DC cucks will become insufferable on Sherdog now.

There is no question he needed the PEDs to beat Cormier. It's why he risked his career on the juice.

Cormier is the true LHW king. I just feel sorry for him because Jones stole the possibility of proving this. What a fucking fraud. Unbelievable...

Not quite as pathetic and desperate as the last few remaining Jones helmet-inhalers.

Take it easy, dude. If you keep up the hostile attitude, you might actually offend someone.

Better stick to the vapid gifs you post on the front page of every thread. Must've sucked for you that you missed out on the first page of the Jones PED megathread. Is it why you sound angry ?

Take it easy, dude. If you keep up the hostile attitude, you might actually offend someone.

Better stick to the vapid gifs you post on the front page of every thread. Must've sucked for you that you missed out on the first page of the Jones PED megathread. Is it why you sound angry ?

Keep grasping at straws, now that your hero has fucked himself, and the last remaining excusist fan-girls like yourself, right in the poop-chute. lmao

Greatest fighter ever compete in the cage...

Jones is the biggest cheater in MMA history. What a pussy, can't fight without using steroids. Jones is now Cormier's bitch

I didn't sound authentic at the time.

Jones never sounds like a real person when he speaks. There's something missing.

I've been saying it since he came on the scene.

Keep grasping at straws, now that your hero has fucked himself, and the last remaining excusist fan-girls like yourself, right in the poop-chute. lmao

I know it's unimaginable for you, but some people actually stick to their guns and don't sway with whatever popular opinion of the week there is for people's approval.

Back