So this is what a sociopath sounds like ...

I can't shake the idea that Jones has a deep-seated inferiority complex that he tries to bury as deeply as he can. Something like the kind that lies at the heart of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, the thing that NPD develops as a defense mechanism against. Him being the comparative "runt of the litter" among his pro football brothers can't be helping matters.

By turns he's turned to cocaine, known for its short term boosting of confidence; to religion, with its promise of God Loves You offering redemption and acceptance no matter how badly you've fucked up; to PEDs and the lure of getting that extra edge. Repeatedly skating close to the edge of disaster could be attempts at self-sabotage, the gnawing feelings of insecurity trying to prove themselves right, or of provoking incidents of escaping punishment for doing so and reassuring oneself of one's power. Hard to say. Hell, it could even be both!

Bropsychology, I know, something even more suspect than broscience. But I've had longtime up-close-and-personal experience with someone diagnosed with NPD. There's just a feeling of familiarity I get about Jones' weirdness.

There is no question he needed the PEDs to beat Cormier. It's why he risked his career on the juice.

Cormier is the true LHW king. I just feel sorry for him because Jones stole the possibility of proving this. What a fucking fraud. Unbelievable...

Almost every fighter in the UFC is on the roids that's why every1 getting popped

My fucking god, DC cucks will become insufferable on Sherdog now.

daniel-cormier-towel-grab.jpg

Not quite as pathetic and desperate as the last few remaining Jones helmet-inhalers.
I just want to take this time, after weeks of observing your posts (all homo), to let you know that you're the most reasonable poster on Sherdog and I appreciate them just as much as your AV.

Almost every fighter in the UFC is on the roids that's why every1 getting popped

"Everyone" is getting popped ....except not even remotely close

"Everyone" is getting popped ....except not even remotely close

Every1 was getting popped when USADA first started. Now fighters r trying to work around it n still getting caught JDS Barnett Rothwell Almost the entire heavyweight division was on roids at one point or another

I think a lot of fighters take roids to get an advantage but most take it cause they know chances r their opponents r on it... they want to be protected. Fighters with mostly technique over strength get caught too like Silva and Machida it takes much more then roids to make a martial artist but every1 wants that advantage just like they'll do that extra work out to get that advantage everything counts in the fighters mind

I know it's unimaginable for you, but some people actually stick to their guns and don't sway with whatever popular opinion of the week there is for people's approval.

In this case, that's called being delusional, and not something to be proud of......haha

My fucking god, DC cucks will become insufferable on Sherdog now.
yeah, Jones doesn't land a high kick without Tbol. Their first fight will be ignored as well. Roids only make a difference when you win, fact.

yeah, Jones doesn't land a high kick without Tbol. Their first fight will be ignored as well. Roids only make a difference when you win, fact.
What's the deal with high kicks and steroids?
Vitor-Belfort-spinning-back-heel-kick-vs.-knocks-out-Luke-Rockhold.gif

I hope all the idiots who booed DC and cheered Jon Jones feel stupid.

I know it's unimaginable for you, but some people actually stick to their guns and don't sway with whatever popular opinion of the week there is for people's approval.
Or in the face of overwhelming evidence...

Back