So this is what a sociopath sounds like ...

I know it's unimaginable for you, but some people actually stick to their guns and don't sway with whatever popular opinion of the week there is for people's approval.
So you are gonna stick to your guns and defend a drug cheat?

Sociopath. Ha. What an astute observation. True tho.

I know it's unimaginable for you, but some people actually stick to their guns and don't sway with whatever popular opinion of the week there is for people's approval.

lol popular opinion.

i'd say some people are not man enough to admit their favourite was a cheat.

anyway, whatever your opinion is, the facts remain the same

lol popular opinion.
what about facts? cheating? altought I saw that these days some people in america don't care about cheating or facts; it seems a new trend.
anyway, whatever your opinion is, the facts remain the same

Fact: no one cares for DC outside of Sherdog. When your good guy faces the coke snorting, car crashing, PED abusing GOAT at press conferences outside of the internet, it's your guy that gets booed and Jones that get cheered.

Watch the interest in LHW plummet as the title gets transferred to Cormier. His 27 fans on Sherdog don't even buy the PPV's.

Fact: no one cares for DC outside of Sherdog. When your good guy faces the coke snorting, car crashing, PED abusing GOAT at press conferences outside of the internet, it's your guy that gets booed and Jones that get cheered.

Watch the interest in LHW plummet as the title gets transferred to Cormier. His 27 fans on Sherdog don't even buy the PPV's.

lol, you're the one talking about popular opinion, and then you say, "no one cares for DC outside of Sherdog." ??!
who cares, I tought people's opionions didn't matter?? you seem to care about people's opinion a lot actually.
anyway, who cares about Jones too, he will be remebered as a cheat, and for a few people who don't care about cheating he'll still be a hero, who cares :D

I didn't sound authentic at the time.

Jones never sounds like a real person when he speaks. There's something missing.

I've been saying it since he came on the scene.
True.

And it's so Fucking obvious when the truth comes back and you look back at him speaking and his mannerisms.

A complete piece of shit

lol, you're the one talking about popular opinion, and then you say, "no one cares for DC outside of Sherdog." ??!
who cares, I tought people's opionions didn't matter?? you seem to care about people's opinion a lot actually.
anyway, who cares about Jones too, he will be remebered as a cheat, and for a few people who don't care about cheating he'll still be a hero, who cares :D

Outside of the Sherdog circle jerk, of course trends matter. It's why DC is relevant on Sherdog but is irrelevant outside it. That was the whole point. Your circle jerk is irrelevant because where it matters, Jones is still the boss, and contrary to your idealistic view of the world, Jones being a cheat and a scumbag will not affect his MMA legacy. He is the GOAT, whether you like it or not.

Jones will always be the asskicker that rampaged through the LHW division and terrorized its elite. More importantly, he remained undefeated.

DC will always be the guy that lost to him twice.

<DCrying>

Stick to your guns? Shame on you for supporting a cheat and a terrible person. There is nothing to be proud of in supporting jones but go ahead stick to your guns.

Outside of the Sherdog circle jerk, of course trends matter. It's why DC is relevant on Sherdog but is irrelevant outside it. That was the whole point. Your circle jerk is irrelevant because where it matters, Jones is still the boss, and contrary to your idealistic view of the world, Jones being a cheat and a scumbag will not affect his MMA legacy. He is the GOAT, whether you like it or not.

Jones will always be the asskicker that rampaged through the LHW division and terrorized its elite. More importantly, he remained undefeated.

I agree no one is perfect but jones has proved himself to be fake and just a flat out cheat and terrible human being. I won't claim to be perfect but decent people don't go out support an openly and proven cheat. Of lance armstrog's legacy can be forever tarnished then jones is a no one. All you have to do is wait and watch and you'll see.

Lance Armstrong will allways be remembered for being the asskicker that won all those Tour the Frances or that other thing?

You are trying hard to create some kind of narrative, but facts are facts. Since USADA Jon had one clean fight against OSP where he looked like utter shit. It is more than likely he was juiced his whole career.

<DCrying>

you are irelevant. JJ will be stripped, decision overturned. JJ is not the boss an ddidn't beat DC twice, as he cheated and when you get caught, your win is erased, you know :D
you can swallow that or still have him goat in your fantasy idealistic world of your own.
in the real world, the belt goes back to DC

you are irelevant. JJ will be stripped, decision overturned. JJ is not the boss an ddidn't beat DC twice, as he cheated and when you get caught, your win is erased, you know :D
you can swallow that or still have him goat in your fantasy idealistic world of your own.
in the real world, the belt goes back to DC

You're stealing my riffs. I called dibs on the "irrelevant" jab, the fantasy world thing as well. Come up with your own insults ya cuck.

You must have a terrible social circle then

All my casual friends know DC and was rooting for him to win against Jones

Jones get cheered because Americans glorify assholes. Jon Jones is a cheater and without peds he wouldn't be where he is today. He has no credentials now

Back