Dana White promises fans, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm in like a tick. I'm not going anywhere !"

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m not going anywhere,” White told veteran combat sports reporter Lance Pugmire. “Not only am I not going anywhere, I’m actually making moves in the office and doing (stuff) and changing things for the way I really want it. I’m burrowing myself in like a tick.”

“I love it. I’m not going anywhere, and we’re actually working on some crazy (expletive) right now, and I’m looking forward to it. We’ll blow everybody’s minds again next year.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/think-dana-white-leaving-ufc-soon-think-again-he-says

So....... now that Dana has announced his upcoming retirement, where do you think Dana is going when he leaves the UFC next week ?

If Dana stays for the long term then I hope Joe stays too.

Last edited:
Dana lies on the daily but ok..

It has been about a year since the acquisition. There is a good chance that in a year Dana will fullfil his transition of business agreement, sells the shares and leaves. But he is lying in a typical Dana manner to make his stock worth more.

So....... now that Dana has announced his upcoming retirement, where do you think Dana is going when he leaves the UFC next week ?

560.jpg

Dana is not without his faults, but he knows what he is doing and is the Goat MMA promoter. The longer he sticks around the better imo.

UFC, WME, and the Discovery Channel team-up for a 2-hour special as Conor McGregor attempts a record-breaking free jump.

I like Dana, we'll miss him when he's gone

So he'll be gone in a couple weeks then

Probably in training to fight McGregor in the boxing ring soon after McGregor KO's Mayweather. He was a good boxer, you know, Tito was scared as hell of him. And you've seen pics of him with his shirt off.

Dana White: One of the chief causes of Lyme disease.

real ones will miss the baldfather when he leaves

Dana gone by the end of the year confirmed.

Back