Dana White promises fans, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm in like a tick. I'm not going anywhere !"

I hope Dana leaves the sport. If not and I get my hopes up, that'll be a bummer...

it is not a promise, it is a fucking threat!

I would not be the least bit surprised if he quits to become a boxing promoter. If there's one thing he knows, it's doing and saying whatever he needs to maximize $

All of you that want Dana gone.. Be careful what you wish for.

Rebook
Usada
Champions without title fights
Ronda Rousey
WMMA

I agree that the Reebok deal Sucks for the fighters, but every other legitimate sport has a one major clothing sponsor like that.

I've always been indifferent to PEDs in MMA, but how are you going to fault Dana and the UFC for trying to clean up the sport? Besides USADA was more Lorenzo's baby anyhow.

Besides a few fights the UFC always has the top fighters competing against each other. I don't know if you follow boxing at all, but there are WAY more fights that don't make sense, champions avoiding each other, and squash matches than what the UFC's product distributes.

Say what you want about Rousey, but she put butts in seats and was for a brief moment combat sport's top draw.

I don't mind WMMA. There are good and bad fights just like in men's mma. There is usually only 1 or 2 fights out of about 13 that are WMMA fights on a UFC card anyway.

Back