UFC is the most tested sports organization in the world

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And it's probably one of the least mainstream sports. I find that both weird and somewhat cool that MMA is cutting edge in that sense. I don't know if that's paradoxical or not but it's weird.

I wish maybe the UFC would test less or other sports test more legitimately.

UFC is on an island of being the only legitimately tested organization in the world. It's kind of dumb.

I'd rather have them on some peds. It leads to better fights and less cancelled matchups.

And it's probably one of the least mainstream sports. I find that both weird and somewhat cool that MMA is cutting edge in that sense. I don't know if that's paradoxical or not but it's weird.

I wish maybe the UFC would test less or other sports test more legitimately.

UFC is on an island of being the only legitimately tested organization in the world. It's kind of dumb.

The other sports don't punch each other in the head with hardly any padding

UFC should get rid of USADA and implement NFL level testing lol

And it's probably one of the least mainstream sports.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Cyclists get tested like 364 days a year and nobody watches that shit. Why? Because they all cheat. The UFC / MMA is in the same boat.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Cyclists get tested like 364 days a year and nobody watches that shit. Why? Because they all cheat. The UFC / MMA is in the same boat.

You know why.
It is a chance to make a dig at MMA/UFC

Truly the worst fans of any sport

Guys who hit baseballs (and their business friends) had to appear before the Senate and give sworn statements.

Guys who hit each other definitely should be tested as often as possible.

Because the only ones who get caught are the ones that are sloppy. With the right aid it's not hard to pass doping tests.

I fully support USADA. My only regret is that they can't catch them all.

Just added JDS to the list of guys I won't ever cheer for again. I just can't support a cheater.

If other sports organizations were this stringent about testing and punishment, they would have to shut down in about a week.

If other sports organizations were this stringent about testing and punishment, they would have to shut down in about a week.

test less and let these athletes be athletes.

Seriously they aren't getting paid enough to be tested more than the actual big league sports.

yeah its really cool losing fights to irrelevant crap like drug testing

I fully support USADA. My only regret is that they can't catch them all.

Just added JDS to the list of guys I won't ever cheer for again. I just can't support a cheater.
You sound like a right bitch mate haha

Lol it's not the Lance Armstrong era anymore. Random testing, test for EPO, biological passports and other things have made it much harder to cheat. Obviously it works since all times in Tour De France has gone down since then.

Back