'I wish Jon had knocked me out in six seconds' - Daniel Cormier

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"If fighting was nice x gf, she would allowed Jon to walk out and double knee me and knock me out in six seconds. But NO, she had to give me some success before it happened. I congratulate Jon."

I hope DC returns for easy money fights. I still think he could do damage against anyone but Jones, but why take the beatings. I would LOVE DC vs Fedor.

Looks like the fact that DC had some success in first couple of rounds, unabled him to have a full closure on this rivalry, he will always think about "What could've been"

Understandable

Hopefully he gets back to work after his vacation, how long is his medical suspension?

Thinking DC is ever gonna fight Fedor

giphy.gif

"If fighting was nice x gf, she would allowed Jon to walk out and double knee me and knock me out in six seconds. But NO, she had to give me some success before it happened. I congratulate Jon."

I hope DC returns for easy money fights. I still think he could do damage against anyone but Jones, but why take the beatings. I would LOVE DC vs Fedor.

J6zG6_s-200x150.gif
PLEASE NO!

Only Todd Duffee could knock someone out in 6 seconds.

Daniel is talking as though time is real. It's a fake construct.

If he wants the KO to be in 6 seconds, just count them really slowly. Make each second half a round.

And call the shin a double knee and *PRESTO* his wish comes true.

Ppl need to get creative to make their dreams come true.

In my mind I am 100% the FW champion.

But I'll never make weight.

It would prob be easier to say "I just got caught" for his ego rather than "he set me up for that high kick".

Not even half the fight was over when he was TKO'd. Damn this guy's ego is Crazy. He wants to start over and go for a 3rd crack at Jon. OK. Whatever. I'll pay to watch. Here we go again.

Daniel is talking as though time is real. It's a fake construct.

If he wants the KO to be in 6 seconds, just count them really slowly. Make each second half a round.

And call the shin a double knee and *PRESTO* his wish comes true.

Ppl need to get creative to make their dreams come true.

In my mind I am 100% the FW champion.

But I'll never make weight.

<mma4>

DC was a great guy and great champ, and he probably could have been champion for many years. But he just had the misfortune of fighting in the era of the G.O.A.T.

Should go to HW

win 1/2 fights and possible title shot

Give him someone like Struve.

Back