*Impressive fact about Donald Cerrone: Never lost 2 fights in a row...*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
...in his whole career, after 40 pro fights. Now, that's impressive.

First time ever on Saturday?

hope cowboy gets KO'd. can't stand him.

Cowboy is going to lose more than just this fight.

Ruthless is coming for....

giphy.gif

Joe Shilling has been in for his entire camp, as well. Cowboy always comes out, when he spars. He got hung up on not sparring after his run at 170, until he got knocked silly. Hopefully Schilling got him back where he needs to be.

Yep. Here's another fact: He actually has more career submission wins than Demian Maia :)

Well guess what? There's a first time for everything and cowboy gonna find out this saturday

i feel like robbie doesnt add new things in his game anymore so maybe greg and co can formulate something to take advatage. I really wanna see robbie rip some shots to cowboys body tho. Hyped for this fight.

It's really going to depend on if Robbie is as shot as he has appeared to be. He won't win if he fights the early rounds like has since becoming champ.

Here's another one, he is the only American UFC fighter to wear a cowboy hat to a press conference

Matt Brown did a good job at protecting his liver against Cerrone. Donald should have went and trained with Matt to learn some liverguard.

This is one of the toughest fighters he's ever faced and by far the toughest one he's faced after a loss so 2 losses in a row wouldn't be a surprise.

Robbie is alot bigger than Cerrone. Im hoping for a good fight.

I love both fighters so this match up kind of hurts my soul but I still can't wait to see it. I predict that it will be epic in some form or fashion.

There are actually alot of fighters who have not lost 2 in a row--- not THAT big o deal

I feel like it won't take much from Robbie to get him out of there. I see a big shot landing early.

And Lawler never won a fight after a KO loss.

Back