STEROIDS!!!!!

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>

Who gives a shit, amiright?

Sports are more fun when everyone is bigger, stronger, faster, and have better cardio/endurance. Even fucking baseball was fun to watch when guys were jacking 70 HR's a season. LET THEM JUICE. Fights are better, training is better, recovery is better. Everything is better with EXTRA T.

WAR TESTOSTERONE!!!

Let them bang, bros.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

It would no longer be about who the best fighter in the world is. So no im totally against this.
I don't want to see fights won just because somebody took better juice than the next guy.
No offense but fuck this idea with a passion

10 years ago nobody killed cards because of an injury. I wonder why that is...

It would no longer be about who the best fighter in the world is. So no im totally against this.
I don't want to see fights won just because somebody took better juice than the next guy.
I got news for you buddy, but UFC didn't even start testing their non-main event fighters until 2006.
That means essentially all MMA before 10 years ago was nothing but juiced up fighters.

And chances are if you watched MMA back then you enjoyed it.

they are all on steroids

people who mention USADA era = gay casuals

It all went downhill when we started treating this as an actual sport, should've just accepted it as human cockfighting tbh. Was more fun.

A legends league where they can take whatever they want, bunch of fifty year old monsters knocking the fuck out of each for two 30 second rounds.

If it was legal, or better yet, provided by the UFC, then we wouldn't have to worry about who had the best stuff. Everyone would have equal access. And if we are talking about who has more money to take better stuff, you could just as easily argue that a guy that can afford to train at a major gym with top talent has an advantage over guys that can't afford that. Competition is never going to be perfectly equal.

I agree whole heartedly. It's entertainment after all isn't it?

people don't realize how beneficial AAS are.

increases confidence and sense of well being. can sleep 3 hours and have an amazing workout the next day. dull of energy.
makes you much more ambitious

It all went downhill when we started treating this as an actual sport, should've just accepted it as human cockfighting tbh. Was more fun.
basketball doesn't even really test

Such an ignorant just bleed mentality
Not ignorant. I've thought about this. Used to hate guys like Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, and Sammy Sosa because they cheated. Then I realized that I didn't care to watch when they weren't playing anymore. Steroids made the sport better.

<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>

Who gives a shit, amiright?

Sports are more fun when everyone is bigger, stronger, faster, and have better cardio/endurance. Even fucking baseball was fun to watch when guys were jacking 70 HR's a season. LET THEM JUICE. Fights are better, training is better, recovery is better. Everything is better with EXTRA T.

WAR TESTOSTERONE!!!

Let them bang, bros.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>
I dont give a shit if they take them, IF everyone can do it AND not just the shady fuckers that can get away with it. Even the playing field and lets see the absolute best performances IMO.

Last edited:
That would put me off watching the sport completely. I know a good proportion of the fighters are on it now but at least they're trying to hide it or keep it to a minimum. If it were allowed we'd end up with a sport full of Brock Lesnar Frankensteins sponsored by competing pharma companies. Skill would become less and less relevant. No thanks.

I dont give a shit if they take them, IF everyone can do it and not just the shady fuckers that can get away with it. Even the playing field and lets see the absolute best performances IMO.
<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

Back