Michael Bisping is Easily the Most Likeable Title Holder of This Current Lineup of Champions

VitorReem

Geralt of Rivia
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be serious here people.

Funny
Cool
Kind
Generous
Mind & Heart strength off the fucking charts
Still fights through a devastating eye injury
Long time UFC veteran with a ridiculous amount of UFC wins
Fought a ton of juiced up killers
KTFO of Luke rockhold (who everyone said was going to destroy him)

All the fans love him & admire his courage, wether they accept it or not. Deep down they all love him.

Now bobby knuckles faked an injury so he wouldn't have to fight him

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

Humble in victory & defeat

michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

l0K4oO0UTeJ8MUtBm.gif

fuckyou.gif

Last edited:

Funny
Cool
Kind
Generous

All the fans love him & admire his courage, wether they accept it or not. Deep down they all love him.

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

fuckyou.gif

It's always important for fighters to tell both their opponents and the audience how they really feel.

I'm having a hard time disagreeing...except maybe with the humble part but that's part of what makes him endearing.

I personally find Stipe, DC, Max, Cody and DJ more likable.

Bisping is my all-time favorite. Can't wait to see him open up a can of whoopass on Whineman.

Funny
Cool
Kind
Generous

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

l0K4oO0UTeJ8MUtBm.gif

fuckyou.gif
I personally find a puddle of vomit more likable.

This was the only moment I found Bisping likable.
<15>

This is the guy who berated Matt Hamill, a deaf/disabled athlete, immediately post fight, where he was gifted a controversial decision.

He was famously punished by Dana for not only intentionally fouling Rivera - who had BOTH knees down on the mat, Bisping thai clinched him and wrecked him with an illegal knee - but also goes on to SPIT on his corner.

Everyone remembers what an unbearable jackass he was to Hendo on TUF, where Dan is arguably the most reserved, quiet, chilled out dude in the history of the sport.

Bisping is a lot of things, skillful and tough being among them, but he is not a good guy. He's acted like a cheater and a jerk on multiple occasions. In his very long career, he's beaten exactly 1 top 5 fighter. Almost as a rule, Bisping loses to elite guys, and the UFC has booked him with a lot of softballs to keep his wheels turning.

I see no reason to praise him.

I personally find a puddle of vomit more likable.

This was the only moment I found Bisping likable.
<15>
Yet you have a Nate Diaz avatar who is easily the most mediocre, unintelligent, lazy, pothead man child to ever compete in the UFC.

Well maybe tied with his brother who knows.

Lol at people thinking TS is serious.

Bsiping is my second most disliked current champion...

This is the guy who berated Matt Hamill, a deaf/disabled athlete, immediately post fight, where he was gifted a controversial decision.

He was famously punished by Dana for not only intentionally fouling Rivera - who had BOTH knees down on the mat, Bisping thai clinched him and wrecked him with an illegal knee - but also goes on to SPIT on his corner.

Everyone remembers what an unbearable jackass he was to Hendo on TUF, where Dan is arguably the most reserved, quiet, chilled out dude in the history of the sport.

Bisping is a lot of things, skillful and tough being among them, but he is not a good guy. He's acted like a cheater and a jerk on multiple occasions. In his very long career, he's beaten exactly 1 top 5 fighter. Almost as a rule, Bisping loses to elite guys, and the UFC has booked him with a lot of softballs to keep his wheels turning.

I see no reason to praise him.
Come on bro rivera had it coming. Watch out for that spit after you disrespect your superior lol

Yes, he was , but you can only remain that way for so long without fighting the top contenders

Yet you have a Nate Diaz avatar who is easily the most mediocre, unintelligent, lazy, drug addict to ever compete in the UFC.

Well maybe tied with his brother who knows.
Mostly to trigger Colin's twinks, but regardless, we're talking about Ping here.... whatever you think of Nate dogg, he's still 10 times more likable.

Back