Let fighters wear wrestler or boxing shoes

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
less slipping, more ripping. The fact fighters cannot wear shoes for grip is ridiculous. They've got gloves for their hands, but no thin shoes for their feet? Stupid.

You can't have footwear in a sport where kicking is allowed, you idiot.

Ryan Hall would be champ.

just kidding

tumblr_mz0g64gfJi1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Fuck it, I'm in.

As real as it gets bro

Yes, because every street fight I have ever been in was preceded by a 10 to 15 lb weight cut and a governing body sanctioned weigh in. We of course fought bare footed and rolled around on the sizzling hot summer asphalt in nothing but our jimmies.

<{1-9}> .

Last edited:
there are more gains for the wearer when utilizing front kicks. Side kicks body kicks fighters can kick harder which less risk of injury so less technique would be needed.

Yes, because every street fight I have ever been was preceded by a 10 to 15 lb weight cut and a governing body sanctioned weigh in. We of course fought bare footed and rolled around on the sizzling hot summer asphalt in nothing but our jimmies.

<{1-9}> .
<18>

Yes, because every street fight I have ever been in was preceded by a 10 to 15 lb weight cut and a governing body sanctioned weigh in. We of course fought bare footed and rolled around on the sizzling hot summer asphalt in nothing but our jimmies.

<{1-9}> .

bwahaha!
Actually you reminded me of the post I stumbled upon in social media.
Some guy wanted to find a...let's say training partner for wrestling. Specifically, wrestling with no shorts or underwear on (that's a quote).
He looked for qualities in his partner such as wrestling/judo experience, cockiness, and shaved anus, balls and dick.

bwahaha!
Actually you reminded me of the post I stumbled upon in social media.
Some guy wanted to find a...let's say training partner for wrestling. Specifically, wrestling with no shorts or underwear on (that's a quote).
He looked for qualities in his partner such as wrestling/judo experience, cockiness, and shaved anus, balls and dick.

Social media?? <26>

How often do you peruse the man seeking man dating section of craigslist??

Or was this a personal add you found in the back of soldier of fortune magazine??

Prob was an add by Mcgoober, while preparing for the Mendes fight.

<{1-8}> .

Social media?? <26>

How often do you peruse the man seeking man dating section of craigslist??

Or was this a personal add you found in the back of soldier of fortune magazine??

Prob was an add by Mcgoober, while preparing for the Mendes fight.

<{1-8}> .
Nah it was a screenshot from some ad site posted in social media group dedicated to funny stuff.
If it was the actual ad I have seen, I'd be posting not about the ad but about how I filled his shaved ass with uppercuts and won via north-south choke, right?

Also, noone uses Craiglist in Russia.

Back