What will be Bisping's excuse now?

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score

I doubt he wants to fight Yoel. Looks like GSP is off the table.
With what idea will Bisping come up next?

Bisping already said he is moving on from gsp. Will fight winner of Romero/Whittaker

No thanks. His "excuse" as you put it is two knee surgeries. How can the current champ be accused of ducking any fighter when he took a fight with the champ on less than three weeks notice, avenged a loss and scored a first round knockout over his sort of rival? I mean the dude fought Anderson Silva.

I still think GSP vs Bisping Will happen

(More if T-wood win)

(GSP #1 fan btw)

No thanks. His "excuse" as you put it is two knee surgeries. How can the current champ be accused of ducking any fighter when he took a fight with the champ on less than three weeks notice, avenged a loss and scored a first round knockout over his sort of rival? I mean the dude fought Anderson Silva.
What does this have to do with his blatant ducking which happened afterward?

In the meantime the cocky Brit is taking shots at Fedor.,,.Sucka MC

I still think GSP vs Bisping Will happen

(More if T-wood win)

(GSP #1 fan btw)

These pricks keep my knuckles bloody defending the Montreal native. Any so-called MMA who shits on GSP is an asshole.

These pricks keep my knuckles bloody defending the Montreal native. Any so-called MMA who shits on GSP is an asshole.
So many fighters get bashed on these forums but if you do it to GSP you're an asshole? Fuck off.

What does this have to do with his blatant ducking which happened afterward?

You mean GSP vs Anderson not a super fight? How about bailing on the sport after corrupt judges saved GSP vs PRE USADA HENDRICKs? How about ducking Bisping but doing a press conference? Then, reality set in. If and when TW KTFO Maia, GSP will get injured.

So many fighters get bashed on these forums but if you do it to GSP you're an asshole? Fuck off.

Touché....I always thought that "some" fighters were universal douches. "Open game" because they are cringey assholes. GSP is a great fighter and all around good guy. No reason to hate IMO.

With what idea will Bisping come up next?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bisping already said he is moving on from gsp. Will fight winner of Romero/Whittaker

He says a lot of things.. until it's official we have no idea... remember the "I won't wait for you buddy I will fight in July" when he was trying to rush GSP, I do.

That's not much time at all for Maia, but he needs to take this because he's unlikely to get this opportunity again.

Back