What will be Bisping's excuse now?

bispings looking for a money fight with miesha tate in 2021

Bisping was willing to fight GSP with an alien inside of his belly. Do you know how dangerous those creatures are?

Touché....I always thought that "some" fighters were universal douches. "Open game" because they are cringey assholes. GSP is a great fighter and all around good guy. No reason to hate IMO.
Some people dont give a fook about your GSP.

No hate though.

Fuck off x 2.

Conor fan pining for his legitimacy buy tearing down an actual champion who defended his title. Nice try kid, now go fuck your self.
Stupid r´tard, I dont give a fook about your McNuggets too.

Outtah my sight, POS.

stree.gif

Last edited:
BREAKING: Bispin's doctor reports his BMI is too high. Bisping to drop to WW and fight winner of GSP vs Woodley/Maia.

I doubt he wants to fight Yoel. Looks like GSP is off the table.
With what idea will Bisping come up next?

he should fight mike tyson in a boxing match and get a big payday like connor..

No thanks. His "excuse" as you put it is two knee surgeries. How can the current champ be accused of ducking any fighter when he took a fight with the champ on less than three weeks notice, avenged a loss and scored a first round knockout over his sort of rival? I mean the dude fought Anderson Silva.

He never had a title shot before, I think he figured fuck it at least I finally get my title shot. I don't believe he went into that fight honestly thinking he was going to win it. Luke manhandle him in the first fight. He got very lucky in my opinion. And then we know what his first title defense was. And even got beat up in that one.

He is supposed to unify against the winner of Whitaker - Romero next. Then maybe down the line he can get that money fight if he is not retired by the them.

It's possible that Romero/Whittaker winner could get injured, then it's back to calling out Nick Diaz, GSP or a "Woodley superfight".

He doesn't fucking have one you fucking potato.

He said repeatedly he wants to fight Yoel if he wins and its winnable.

He doesn't fucking have one you fucking potato.

He said repeatedly he wants to fight Yoel if he wins and its winnable.

Haha.. he was begging GSP on the MMA Hour to make a move and save him.

The Duck.

Bisping doesn't make excusez. Everyone'z mixing up the UFC's hand in the fights Bisping is getting by assuming it's Bisping pulling the stringz.

Bisping already said he is moving on from gsp. Will fight winner of Romero/Whittaker

He was whining about it on his show on Thursday night saying he still wanted the GSP fight and didn't understand why it was being taken from him and wanted to make one last effort to get it.

He was whining about it on his show on Thursday night saying he still wanted the GSP fight and didn't understand why it was being taken from him and wanted to make one last effort to get it.
And......

GSP is great for his record and legacy.

But it doesn't matter since he's fighting Yoel or Robert Whittaker now.

So shut up

Back