Did you guys know the Rock clapping gif is from a UFC event?

Kim Jong Un

Absolute Boss
@Brown
Reaction score
I see it all the time on facebook and lots of non-MMA stuff. Never knew it was because he just watched Wanderlei rape choke KO Jardine.

ZnqQ5

giphy.gif

Imagine if someone with the Rocks charisma and mic skills was a UFC fighter. If MMA fans are content with McGregor and Sonnen wait until they see someone with the Rocks skills..oh well.

Dana White "Reffed by the goof, Steve Yamasaki...or is it Mario Mazzagatti?" lol

Also the last time we saw the real wandy...now we have some imposter

Imagine if someone with the Rocks charisma and mic skills was a UFC fighter. If MMA fans are content with McGregor and Sonnen wait until they see someone with the Rocks skills..oh well.

Austin would have been better. rock to this day has Brian Gerwitz writing all his stuff (talk show appearances, press, etc.)
He is certainly a charismatic guy though & is a superstar, but in MMA, Austin would have been the biggest.

I see it all the time on facebook and lots of non-MMA stuff. Never knew it was because he just watched Wanderlei rape choke KO Jardine.

ZnqQ5

giphy.gif

great post, this fight makes me very happy after what happened on saturday ...

Ufc 84 watching Wand go full Berserker on Jardine. Probably the best event in ufc history, the card top to bottom was entertaining as hell.

Back