BELLATOR 180 is one of the best cards of the year

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We can still have good cards without the UFC

War the axe murder
w2.gif

It is a very good card no doubt! But I am sorry any card with a headliner of Sonnen 9who hasn't had a real fight in years, he just taps when he gets in trouble) Vs Silva (who has ha d any kind of fight in years and literally has lost his marbles) is headlining I would say no!

Lima Vs larkin is good, but lets be real, this is two top 20 guys fighting happens on every UFC card.
Chandler is a nice draw and fun as hell is taking on a guy with little or no name value and who hasn't won Vs any legit fighter in his career!

Fedor VS Mitrone is two heavyweight who probably are not top 20. Fedor got his ass beat my a journey man 205 guy!

Pico Vs a regional fighter is interesting because its Pico, but lets be real the UFC would get roasted for putting Pico on one of the so called best cards of the year!

Yeah, it's a great card.

Order it! Support Bellator and fuck the bald bozo!

I hope that Bellator becomes a really close competitor to UFC.
So that they have cards I start to look really forward to, just like the Strikeforce days.

Will be tuning in to see Fedor maul Mitrione and see that Chandler/Primus fight.

Will watch. Will be drunk. Will be awesome...awesomely good, or awesomely bad...probably a mixture of both.

I agree.

Fedor is still a "heart racing" type viewing experience to me.

Plus 3 title fights that legitimately have top 5-10 fighters of each division, plus debut of Pico, plus members of the Couture, Machida, and Gracie family, plus Wanderlei vs. Sonnen.

I was hoping goldie would be commentating the main card

im sorry but the only fight im interested in is Larkin-Lima which is the main event IMHO

Not interested in legends and over the hill fighters.

Purely not buying it cause Wand and Cheal are main-eventing which i wouldnt pay 10c to watch. Cant stand either one and both wouldnt be ranked in the top100 currently.

In a real sport they would both be retired due to unable to compete but for some reason fight fans are nostalgic and are more fans of individuals then the skill, art, and competition.

Yeah. This card is awesome!

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Chandler vs Primus
Lima vs Larkin
Davis vs Bader
Machida vs Gallagher
debut of Aaron Pico
debut of Heather Hardy (2 Division Undefeated Boxing Champ)
Gracie member on the card
Couture member on the card

Perfect card! 10/10.

No bar will have it near me i dont believe, so streaming is a must.

im sorry but the only fight im interested in is Larkin-Lima which is the main event IMHO

Not interested in legends and over the hill fighters.

Purely not buying it cause Wand and Cheal are main-eventing which i wouldnt pay 10c to watch. Cant stand either one and both wouldnt be ranked in the top100 currently.

In a real sport they would both be retired due to unable to compete but for some reason fight fans are nostalgic and are more fans of individuals then the skill, art, and competition.
Wanderlei's last fight was absolutley fantastic. In fact his 3 last three fights all got FOTN bonuses. Wanderlei in legend mode is terrific.

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Chandler vs Primus
Lima vs Larkin
Davis vs Bader
Machida vs Gallagher
debut of Aaron Pico

Perfect card! 10/10.
Awesome indeed! This is quite the line up, even though a number of them are past their prime. Big names still sell, no matter what.

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Chandler vs Primus
Lima vs Larkin
Davis vs Bader
Machida vs Gallagher
debut of Aaron Pico

Perfect card! 10/10.

This is the best fight card on paper in Bellator history. I hope it lives up to the hype. With that being said, the Shoot The 1s team is really excited about these fights.

Wanderlei's last fight was absolutley fantastic. In fact his 3 last three fights all got FOTN bonuses. Wanderlei in legend mode is terrific.

War Saku a real warrior who didnt need to pump himself full of shit or run away like a bitch.

Back