BELLATOR 180 is one of the best cards of the year

In terms of talent this is on par wirh a South Dakota fight night and maybe not even that. Yeah the 2 main events have big names ......... 10 years ago none of the 4 would crack top 25 in their divisions now. Larkin was a journey man ufc fighter. WTF is great about this card other than 2 mains with names from a decade back.

LITERALLY, this isn't nearly as good as the fight night the next day for free which is at least 3 time better for talent.
You mad Dana?

Hey Bellator

You have fans in the UK you know..

Agree with the title, but The American Gangster is gonna clown Wanderlei Silva.

Wanderlei will spend so much time on his back against The Bad Guy, they'll rename him to Wanderlei Kardashian.

I got tix I'll be there st MSG.First time I'll be watching Fedor and Wand live. 2 of my all time favorite fighters.Prepared for the worst but hoping for the best from them.
I'm ordering the ppv too I'm gonna record it on to dvd to cherish forever.

Anyone else anticipating Fedor/Mittrione more then they did Stipe/JDS 2?

To be fair I anticipate any Fedor fight over any JDS fight
In terms of talent this is on par wirh a South Dakota fight night and maybe not even that. Yeah the 2 main events have big names ......... 10 years ago none of the 4 would crack top 25 in their divisions now. Larkin was a journey man ufc fighter. WTF is great about this card other than 2 mains with names from a decade back.

LITERALLY, this isn't nearly as good as the fight night the next day for free which is at least 3 time better for talent.

How do you beat Jorge Masvidal ( top 5) and Magny ( top 10) in your prior two fights and you call him top 20 is laughable at best.

I really don't get what you are complaining about. Watch BJ vs Siver instead like that fight is better than any on the main card or prelims of Bellator.

Top 20 lol = attention seeking comment.

Chael headlining over Fedor is officially the end of the golden era of MMA. And shows we are 100% into Circus Mode...

Conor McGregor is boxing Floyd Mayweather
Michael Bisping is the MW Champion
Chael is headlining over Fedor

giphy.gif
Chiesa and Lee is headlining over BJ Penn.
every fighter will get old, get over it

It is a very good card no doubt! But I am sorry any card with a headliner of Sonnen 9who hasn't had a real fight in years, he just taps when he gets in trouble) Vs Silva (who has ha d any kind of fight in years and literally has lost his marbles) is headlining I would say no!

Lima Vs larkin is good, but lets be real, this is two top 20 guys fighting happens on every UFC card.
Chandler is a nice draw and fun as hell is taking on a guy with little or no name value and who hasn't won Vs any legit fighter in his career!

Fedor VS Mitrone is two heavyweight who probably are not top 20. Fedor got his ass beat my a journey man 205 guy!

Pico Vs a regional fighter is interesting because its Pico, but lets be real the UFC would get roasted for putting Pico on one of the so called best cards of the year!

Lol fighters don't all have to be in their prime in order for the fights to be good or for the fans to watch. You sound like a complaining whiny bitch

Super pumped, Lima vs Larkin should be a sick fight.

Back