BELLATOR 180 is one of the best cards of the year

Anyone else anticipating Fedor/Mittrione more then they did Stipe/JDS 2?

We can still have good cards without the UFC

War the axe murder
w2.gif

Who won the fights ? Or are we just looking at the names and determining what's good and what isn't

We can still have good cards without the UFC

War the axe murder
w2.gif
Chael headlining over Fedor is officially the end of the golden era of MMA. And shows we are 100% into Circus Mode...

Conor McGregor is boxing Floyd Mayweather
Michael Bisping is the MW Champion
Chael is headlining over Fedor

giphy.gif

In terms of talent this is on par wirh a South Dakota fight night and maybe not even that. Yeah the 2 main events have big names ......... 10 years ago none of the 4 would crack top 25 in their divisions now. Larkin was a journey man ufc fighter. WTF is great about this card other than 2 mains with names from a decade back.

LITERALLY, this isn't nearly as good as the fight night the next day for free which is at least 3 time better for talent.

Better card than most of the last few UFC's on free TV , but I'm not paying $50 for this Bellator PPV

Main event is a prelim fight in terms of how.much it matters. No. When Bellator rises, I will be there to support a strong 2.. Hell, the UFC wants a strong 2 now to avoid the main threat to their success---- that anti-trust suit

Better card than most of the last few UFC's on free TV , but I'm not paying $50 for this Bellator PPV
Agree. If Fedor fights like Fedor, I might buy the next one with him out of respect for the guy. But I'm not laying for chaels horrid trash talk after just watching the Tito fight. Can't do it.

Shael and Wandy is still on? Did they both pass? If so praise the lord!

It is a very good card no doubt! But I am sorry any card with a headliner of Sonnen 9who hasn't had a real fight in years, he just taps when he gets in trouble) Vs Silva (who has ha d any kind of fight in years and literally has lost his marbles) is headlining I would say no!

Lima Vs larkin is good, but lets be real, this is two top 20 guys fighting happens on every UFC card.
Chandler is a nice draw and fun as hell is taking on a guy with little or no name value and who hasn't won Vs any legit fighter in his career!

Fedor VS Mitrone is two heavyweight who probably are not top 20. Fedor got his ass beat my a journey man 205 guy!

Pico Vs a regional fighter is interesting because its Pico, but lets be real the UFC would get roasted for putting Pico on one of the so called best cards of the year!
Mitrione is a top 20 HW for sure. He's probably top ten given the state of HW.

Wanderlei's last fight was absolutley fantastic. In fact his 3 last three fights all got FOTN bonuses. Wanderlei in legend mode is terrific.
Yeah, it really was fantastic. I loved every second of it. It was also four years ago. Obama had just started his second term.

It is a very good card no doubt! But I am sorry any card with a headliner of Sonnen 9who hasn't had a real fight in years, he just taps when he gets in trouble) Vs Silva (who has ha d any kind of fight in years and literally has lost his marbles) is headlining I would say no!

Lima Vs larkin is good, but lets be real, this is two top 20 guys fighting happens on every UFC card.
Chandler is a nice draw and fun as hell is taking on a guy with little or no name value and who hasn't won Vs any legit fighter in his career!

Fedor VS Mitrone is two heavyweight who probably are not top 20. Fedor got his ass beat my a journey man 205 guy!

Pico Vs a regional fighter is interesting because its Pico, but lets be real the UFC would get roasted for putting Pico on one of the so called best cards of the year!
Lima is ranked 13 by many media outlets, Larkin is 10.

Competition is good. I would enjoy if Bellator would become bigger.

Back