Do you care about Cris Cyborg being in the UFC?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Does she matter being on the roster, or as a probable future UFC champion?

Or would it be better if she had fights somewhere else: Invicta, Rizin?

Her contract with the UFC is ending in some weeks btw.

There are a few fights I'd like to see, but I won't be heartbroken if she leaves

ye i care shes a good fighter

I don't care at all...she basically has no division in the ufc

Not one bit she/he is a mutant and should not be fighting women with the bone structure of a man. She fucked her life off using anobolic steroids and is a danger to women who are not using.
She is no different from that transgender or whatever it was who is a man claiming he is a woman who was beating the hell out of women and wanted to fight in the UFC. I could not believe when
I heard they was letting such bullshit happen wherever it was

Her and the entire 145 lbs. "division" need to go.

would prefer her as ufc womens 145 champ. Not a big deal though. I'll watch her beat the shit out of women wherever she is. wGOAT

No because 145 division is dead. She needs to go to Rizin so she can be with her best friend Gabi Garcia.

Not one bit she/he is a mutant and should not be fighting women with the bone structure of a man. She fucked her life off using anobolic steroids and is a danger to women who are not using.
She is no different from that transgender or whatever it was who is a man claiming he is a woman who was beating the hell out of women and wanted to fight in the UFC. I could not believe when
I heard they was letting such bullshit happen wherever it was

prove your claims. I keep seeing this parroted and no one can offer any proof or sources. Just, "bro she did peds so she's a dude now bro"

Since Ronda went full psycho I've not been interested in a single WMMA fight and doubt I will be again. There, I said it.

Not much.

What's the point in making a division for her when the current champ and/or her opponents are pretty much ducking her; besides all of her fights are a beating for the poor soul who dared fight her.

I don't care for WMMA at all, but I believe that even if I did, Cyborg would be of little interest to me as a fight fan. She seems like both a cheat and one who demands things on her terms and nothing else.

She failed her test in 2011 and stayed a year out, just like lots of other fighters have. She is not only the best female fighter on the planet she is one of the best female athletes. She is just a wrecking machine, a violent mofo who walks forwards and destroys her opponents in devastating fashion. So yes, I really care about her.

Also, just like Romero, she was cleared from USADA.... you can´t say that about goats like Jones and Silva.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/usada-clears-cyborg-justino-for-immediate-return-to-ufc

Back