*Has Aldo ever faced an opponent as big as Holloway?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Damm, Holloway is a natural LW, a big LW.

I believe Aldo is gonna have a long night at UFC 212.

Win or lose this might be the fight where also begins to look old. Not necessarily in age but in mileage. So much fight time. A brutal knock out. Many training injuries. Years of hard training & weight cuts.
He will have to look old one day. This might be it. Old doesn't necessarily mean looks bad, but Holloway is younger, hungrier, rapidly improving, and noticablly larger.

Max-Holloway.jpg

Never! He's never fought such a big guy. Only scrawny weaklings like

UFC+179+Open+Workouts+wvBBL_4NBTfx.jpg

Win or lose this might be the fight where also begins to look old. Not necessarily in age but in mileage. So much fight time. A brutal knock out. Many training injuries. Years of hard training & weight cuts.
He will have to look old one day. This might be it. Old doesn't necessarily mean looks bad, but Holloway is younger, hungrier, rapidly improving, and noticablly larger.
I 100% know what you are saying. But... I thought the same thing before the last Edgar fight. And then he went in there and beat the dog piss out of Frankie. IMO he just looks more measured these days. I like both these guys so it's gonna be exciting to watch either way.

Jonathan Brookins was probably his biggest opponent.

Max looks like one of the physically weakest guys Aldo has fought in recent years. He's tall but skinny as hell and also doesn't have a reach advantage so the only place he's bigger is literally height. Also why couldn't you put this in the other Aldo/Holloway thread you made within an hour of this one?

Damm, Holloway is a natural LW, a big LW.

I believe Aldo is gonna have a long night at UFC 212.

Nope.

Kenny Florian was 5'10" and much heavier than Holloway..

Aldo schooled him.

Also, Chan Sung Jung was another guy significantly bigger than Aldo.

Although he's not taller, I'd say KZ is bigger than Max.

loook.jpg

Jonathan Brookins was probably his biggest opponent.

If big = only height, then yes. I still think KZ was the overall biggest. He had like 3-4 inches on Aldo and he was thicker.

Max is not a "big LW". He's tall but very slim.

Back