*Has Aldo ever faced an opponent as big as Holloway?*

I 100% know what you are saying. But... I thought the same thing before the last Edgar fight. And then he went in there and beat the dog piss out of Frankie. IMO he just looks more measured these days. I like both these guys so it's gonna be exciting to watch either way.

He beat a wrestler whose striking is passable nothing more,maxs angles and shot selection are far above frankies.

He beat a wrestler whose striking is passable nothing more,maxs angles and shot selection are far above frankies.

Frankie is a better fighter than max, and although max is likely the better striker of the two, Frankie's striking is still better than "passable". Sherk, Do bronx, faber, and Mendes have passable striking and Frankie beat them all on the feet.

Tall doesn't equal big. Holloway is tall but narrow. His reach is shorter than Aldo's.

Frankie is a better fighter than max, and although max is likely the better striker of the two, Frankie's striking is still better than "passable". Sherk, Do bronx, faber, and Mendes have passable striking and Frankie beat them all on the feet.

Maybe,maybe not,and styles make fights,frankie may be able to beat max but he will never beat aldo,were as max possibly matches up well with him

lol last time he fought someone bigger then him he went to sleep in 13 seconds hes not that great

Doesn't Aldo actually have the reach advantage over Holloway?

lol last time he fought someone bigger then him he went to sleep in 13 seconds hes not that great
"That professional MMA Fighter, with the 26-2 Record and 10 Title Victories isn't that great."
ed23n.jpg

Back