Young Cyborg pictures Pre vitamins

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
cris02.jpg

Pre-vitamin? She's done at least 10 cycles in that picture.

4CxJNh3.jpg

This is how she looked. I'd even call her attractive. My God what steroids have done to her.

4CxJNh3.jpg

This is how she looked. I'd even call her attractive. My God what steroids have done to her.

wrong on the first never attractive not once. correct on the second point though, shes an absolute mutant at this point.

4CxJNh3.jpg

Correct about left picture, but on the right she already looks like Wand. Protruding chin and brows... Damn.

She probably always looked very masculine though, even before roids.

Correct about left picture, but on the right she already looks like Wand. Protruding chin and brows... Damn.

I'm sure I saw a pic of her as a teenager and she still had a manly looking jawline etc. Sure the steroids didn't help, but she's kinda always looked like she does.

Wonder how she exercises the jaw to get it so strongly defined.

I may be wrong but I think the picture on the right is earlier than the one on the left. The picture on the left was taken on her fight against Elaine Santiago in 2006.

Wand in a dress looks more feminine than her.

I'm sure I saw a pic of her as a teenager and she still had a manly looking jawline etc. Sure the steroids didn't help, but she's kinda always looked like she does.

People have this narrative that she transformed herself due to the use of PEDs and use false information to corroborate that narrative. You see that picture where she's posing with a belt and people say that she looked significantly different, but that picture is from the same time when she popped for PEDs. And then you have those blurry pictures from her earlier carrier. But if you bothered to watch those earlier fights and not rely only on blurry pictures, you'd realize she didn't look that different from now. She's just naturally more masculine looking, imo. She's not very different from her mother:

bersima-moraes3.jpg

Strikeforce cyborg was sexy as hell
4.jpg
cyborg-pose.jpg
20090715125225_Gina_and_Cris_Press_Conference_July_14_2009__4.JPG
cristiane-cyborg-santos-15-featured.jpg
Also
Did anybody she her in fight valley?
I got it on DVD and I've Watched it like six times
Cyborg looks really good in it
She is muscular and thick looking(not drained and gaunt got like at weigh-in's)
And she's got this red hair she wears in like a bouffant...ughnnn badass
Capture+_2017-05-22-06-03-19.png

Last edited:
Back