Young Cyborg pictures Pre vitamins

keep-calm-its-man-crush-monday-1.png

Roidborg, Cyroid, Wand in a dress. what have i missed. there are heaps others. just slipped my mind as i recoil in revulsion.

That's a man!

hmmmmmmmmm kinda MANLY looking even then..

4CxJNh3.jpg

This is how she looked. I'd even call her attractive. My God what steroids have done to her.

You know, some women simply are just manly looking, right? I wouldn't blame roids for her looking the way she does. Naturally, she just looks like a man. There's lots of women out there that look like men and men that look like women, and then there's the ones that you have no idea if they're a man or woman.

I think it's wrong that everybody just shits on her, saying that she was, is and always has been a juicer, even to this day. She was popped for steroids in the past, so of course that makes her look bad, but that doesn't mean she has always been juicing and still is, especially because she looks like a dude.

Yes, she was busted for stanozolol back in SF and I understand why people were suspicious of her even back then and hold it against her today, even with the most recent failed test last year, but there's no solid proof of that, really. I expect people will think I'm nuts for saying that and will think I'm just another Cyborg defender, but that's not what I'm trying to do/say.

The test she failed last year definitely makes things worse for her from a fans' POV, but what she was busted for could've actually been used for a different reason. I'm not saying it was, just that there are other uses for it other than using it to cycle/mask steroid use. It's a diuretic, which are known to be a masking agent for roids, but it can also be used to lose weight and the weight cut she was going through at the time was extremely bad. We all saw how she was during that weight cut, so it's possible she used it for that instead of getting traces of roids out of her system.

Maybe she used it for both of those reasons, I don't know - but I'm not just going to assume and spit on her for something that might not be true. It's not exactly a real PED in terms of turning you into superman like anabolic steroids does, because it actually does quite the opposite. It doesn't increase your testosterone, it has anti-androgenic effects.

I'm pretty sure it's considered a steroid my definition, but not the kind of steroids people are thinking about. There are different types of steroids out there other than hulk juice. USADA even cleared her after apparently "investigating" the situation, interviewing her multiple times, as well as her doctor, where it was shown/proven to have been prescribed for a legitimate medical condition.

Again, I'm not straight up defending her, just that there is no actual proof, so I find it unfair to Cyborg that everybody looks down on her and talks shit over these kind of things without knowing all the facts. I'm not denying that she's on anything, but she has passed every single (scheduled and random) test since SF besides the last failed test in December last year, which like I already said, was cleared by USADA.

If USADA cleared her of any wrongdoing, I think we should accept their decision and I guess believe it. We all know how USADA is. They want everybody to fail and are up everybody's ass 24/7, so if they cleared her, which is very rare, whatever she used it for may have been for something other than getting any traces of steroids out of her system.

I understand the hate and the suspicious, but her last failed test from 2016 shouldn't really count, honestly. Believe what you want, but don't use that one against her. She was cleared. End of story. If she really was some insane juicer like so many say she is, I believe she would've been busted again for real by now, maybe even a few times.

/rant

You know, some women simply are just manly looking, right? I wouldn't blame roids for her looking the way she does. Naturally, she just looks like a man. There's lots of women out there that look like men and men that look like women, and then there's the ones that you have no idea if they're a man or woman.

I think it's wrong that everybody just shits on her, saying that she was, is and always has been a juicer, even to this day. She was popped for steroids in the past, so of course that makes her look bad, but that doesn't mean she has always been juicing and still is, especially because she looks like a dude.

Yes, she was busted for stanozolol back in SF and I understand why people were suspicious of her even back then and hold it against her today, even with the most recent failed test last year, but there's no solid proof of that, really. I expect people will think I'm nuts for saying that and will think I'm just another Cyborg defender, but that's not what I'm trying to do/say.

The test she failed last year definitely makes things worse for her from a fans' POV, but what she was busted for could've actually been used for a different reason. I'm not saying it was, just that there are other uses for it other than using it to cycle/mask steroid use. It's a diuretic, which are known to be a masking agent for roids, but it can also be used to lose weight and the weight cut she was going through at the time was extremely bad. We all saw how she was during that weight cut, so it's possible she used it for that instead of getting traces of roids out of her system.

Maybe she used it for both of those reasons, I don't know - but I'm not just going to assume and spit on her for something that might not be true. It's not exactly a real PED in terms of turning you into superman like anabolic steroids does, because it actually does quite the opposite. It doesn't increase your testosterone, it has anti-androgenic effects.

I'm pretty sure it's considered a steroid my definition, but not the kind of steroids people are thinking about. There are different types of steroids out there other than hulk juice. USADA even cleared her after apparently "investigating" the situation, interviewing her multiple times, as well as her doctor, where it was shown/proven to have been prescribed for a legitimate medical condition.

Again, I'm not straight up defending her, just that there is no actual proof, so I find it unfair to Cyborg that everybody looks down on her and talks shit over these kind of things without knowing all the facts. I'm not denying that she's on anything, but she has passed every single (scheduled and random) test since SF besides the last failed test in December last year, which like I already said, was cleared by USADA.

If USADA cleared her of any wrongdoing, I think we should accept their decision and I guess believe it. We all know how USADA is. They want everybody to fail and are up everybody's ass 24/7, so if they cleared her, which is very rare, whatever she used it for may have been for something other than getting any traces of steroids out of her system.

I understand the hate and the suspicious, but her last failed test from 2016 shouldn't really count, honestly. Believe what you want, but don't use that one against her. She was cleared. End of story. If she really was some insane juicer like so many say she is, I believe she would've been busted again for real by now, maybe even a few times.

/rant
I dont care if it lives on a bicycle, I want to see a brith certificate.

/rant
No. the most recent vitamins she got popped for was not for a diruetic effect. it was to reduce the effect of the steroids on her masculine features. besides the test was after a fight. not in the few days before when diuretics would be useful.

Why is she allowed to fight? It's Fallon Fox-esque. Women have every right to duck her

Then you've got fuckheads sayin she only got caught once

Cyborg has always looked mannish. Not beautiful at all, and the roids further worsened her situation.

She's always looked like that. As far as I know, steroids/hgh widen your jaw, not elongate your chin. Pretty sure her facial characteristics are pretty normal for her. She's a dudeish woman and always has been.

Back