Young Cyborg pictures Pre vitamins

People have this narrative that she transformed herself due to the use of PEDs and use false information to corroborate that narrative. You see that picture where she's posing with a belt and people say that she looked significantly different, but that picture is from the same time when she popped for PEDs. And then you have those blurry pictures from her earlier carrier. But if you bothered to watch those earlier fights and not rely only on blurry pictures, you'd realize she didn't look that different from now. She's just naturally more masculine looking, imo. She's not very different from her mother:

bersima-moraes3.jpg

That picture ahahaahahahaaha oh man that's the best one in the thread. Did you run cyborg through an age progression here??? What a visual nightmare.

When she fought Gina back in SF, her body was scary.

4CxJNh3.jpg

This is how she looked. I'd even call her attractive. My God what steroids have done to her.
Kinda reminds me of felice herrig actually, both fugly, but whatever, dey can get it

There is virtually a zero percent chance Chris Cyborg has not used performance enhancing drugs.

I might have mis-spoke there.

There is literally a zero percent chance Chris Cyborg has not used perfromance enhancing drugs.

People have this narrative that she transformed herself due to the use of PEDs and use false information to corroborate that narrative. You see that picture where she's posing with a belt and people say that she looked significantly different, but that picture is from the same time when she popped for PEDs. And then you have those blurry pictures from her earlier carrier. But if you bothered to watch those earlier fights and not rely only on blurry pictures, you'd realize she didn't look that different from now. She's just naturally more masculine looking, imo. She's not very different from her mother:

bersima-moraes3.jpg

And coupled with the fact that she is taking spiro (an anti-androgen) for medication, it looks like she has a legit medical condition. USADA/WADA don't give exemptions for drugs to treat anabolic steroid abuse. She in the same boat as Bigfoot who also had a legit medical condiition.

And coupled with the fact that she is taking spiro (an anti-androgen) for medication, it looks like she has a legit medical condition. USADA/WADA don't give exemptions for drugs to treat anabolic steroid abuse. She in the same boat as Bigfoot who also had a legit medical condiition.
that explains why they look so much alike.

Here, she looks like Scarlett Johansson's transgender sibling (almost would).
cyborg-pose-jpg.231135

cristiane-santos.jpg

I'm not sure if would bang, I wouldn't say she's ugly but wouldn't say she's attractive either.

Legend has it that her clit is the same size as Adrian Brody's nose.

She only did steroids for one training camp which is why she only failed one test.

bersima-moraes3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's Wanderlei's Dad in a dress

Wand in a dress looks more feminine than her.
It's not fair, he's had a nose job. Joke aside, obviously Wand wouldn't look as feminine in a dress. A dress and heels wouldn't do much for Cyborg, though.

bersima-moraes3.jpg

So you are saying she just happens to have a masculine bone structure, masculine features, masculine physique AND masculine voice?

The chance of that naturally occurring in a female is minuscule, none of them are correlated in females (muscular females can have high voices and feminine faces, thin feminine females can have deep husky voices (Scarlett johansson, Emma stone etc).

A thick or athletic frame on a chick doesn’t entail deep voice (caused via hormonal issues or infection), nor masculine skull shape or features. Only when synthetic test is added do females undergo a “hormonal transition” that brings about all those masculine features at once.

Last edited:
Back