You know you read too much Sherdog when...

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score
At my work we now receive an email newsletter the company calls a "Hotsheet". But the first time I saw the subject line for it, I could have sworn it said "Horsemeat".

And last week I was in a parking garage where a ramp had a sign saying NO PEDS...and of course the first thing I thought of was USADA.

What are your examples of instances where your compulsive reading of Sherdog has started to mess with your ability to comprehend real life?

My boyfriend trolled me the other day, and I simply replied by saying: "reported".

Sometimes when i read a thread title, i know who made it without even looking at the name.

At my work we now receive an email newsletter the company calls a "Hotsheet". But the first time I saw the subject line for it, I could have sworn it said "Horsemeat".

And last week I was in a parking garage where a ramp had a sign saying NO PEDS...and of course the first thing I thought of was USADA.

What are your examples of instances where your compulsive reading of Sherdog has started to mess with your ability to comprehend real life?
I'm curious, what does the NO PEDS mean then? I'm not from an English-speaking country and to me PED simply means physically enhancing drugs, or whatever the official expansion of the initialism is.

I dreamed last night that I had lunch with Gunnar Nelson and a 12-year-old Mike Perry fan.

I'm curious, what does the NO PEDS mean then? I'm not from an English-speaking country and to me PED simply means physically enhancing drugs, or whatever the official expansion of the initialism is.
No pedestrians.

In this case it was a shortened form of NO PEDESTRIANS. In other words, I wasn't supposed to be walking up the ramp that I was walking up because I was being an idiot and laughing about the NO PEDS sign...

Friend once interrupted a good conversation I was having with something completely arbitrary and I just said wasteland.

I use real life versions of the emoji gifs to express my current feelings towards something/someone...

I use real life versions of the emoji gifs to express my current feelings towards something/someone...

Whenever someone does something "not bad" worthy I always do the BJ head nod and think about the gif. Inevitable. It fits so many occasions.
<mma4>

Last edited:
When you follow my posts, that's when you've read too much sherdog.

Whenever someone does something "not bad" worthy I always do the BJ head nod and think about the gif. Inevitable. It fits so many occasions.
This is my main one, appropriate for so many situations.
<6>

When I see something awesome happen in real life I quickly get on my desktop and recreate using MS Paint

In this case it was a shortened form of NO PEDESTRIANS. In other words, I wasn't supposed to be walking up the ramp that I was walking up because I was being an idiot and laughing about the NO PEDS sign...

Actually it was short for No Pedos so you stay away from that area in future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back