If Tyron and Wonderboy have another DRAW..

NotoriousMillions

28-1
@Silver
Reaction score
What do you think should happen?

I think there should be another immediate rematch so we can get to the bottom of this mystery.

In the unlikely event...

Maia gets next. He should have next regardless.

As it is not Wonderboy gets another chance, GSP possibly skips line and Maia is left waiting.

Wonderboy didn't lose the first fight but he didn't win it and he had his chance.

I think there should be another immediate rematch so we can get to the bottom of this mystery.

NO!

In the unlikely event...

Maia gets next. He should have next regardless.

As it is not Wonderboy gets another chance, GSP possibly skips line and Maia is left waiting.

Wonderboy didn't lose the first fight but he didn't win it and he had his chance.

YES!

I want Woodley to KO Wonderboy . I want him to do it for Africa. And for all folks with black skin.

Wonderboy gonna get the white knocked out of him this time...

CavernousHonoredEasternnewt.gif

At this point I just want the fight to get here and be over. Preferably by decisive finish - no early stoppage, no phantom tapping or whatever, and certainly not another decision. We need something decisive here, like we had in the Edgar/Maynard III fight after the draw.

Whatever keep Maia's boring ass off the screen, I'm voting for.

Strip Woodley, and cut them both and throw their asses to Bellator. Have Maia and GSP fight for the Title.

Wonderboy looks like me back in middle school. I caught a couple of beatings from the brothers back in Philly.

I didn't like your post because you caught beatings from brothers, liked it because I could sympathize. I came to Canada from London, England with a thick British accent didn't go over to well in the Italian neighborhood I found myself.

I use to catch weekly beatings from a certain bully and his two pals, one day they got me good sent me home crying, my father who was a rough man asked what was wrong I told him then he gave me a 2nd beating for getting beaten then left me with the wordz "If I ever come home crying about getting beats, I'll get worse from him" I avoided those guys for two weeks until they timed me and I remembered my fathers wordz no way these f*kers scared me more than my rough hands dad. That's the day I discovered I could fight, they never bothered the British kid again.

Last edited:
What IMO should've happened in first place. You draw, that means you don't beat the champ. So the champ fights someone else and you get in line because you did NOT beat the champ. Fucking especially with people like Maia in line waiting forever.

What IMO should've happened in first place. You draw, that means you don't beat the champ. So the champ fights someone else and you get in line because you did NOT beat the champ. Fucking especially with people like Maia in line waiting forever.

Agreed! This was my thought the 1st time they drew, fight someone else and comeback keep the line moving...

Wonderboy deserves this fight

Not to pull a TWood, but why does Wonderboy deserve a rematch? In my eyez it wasn't that close where I had to honestly scratch my head and debate a winner, it was a close fight but I felt Woodley did a little touch more but the draw was no shock.

I didn't like your post because you caught beatings from brothers, liked it because I could sympathize. I came to Canada from London, England with a thick British accent didn't go over to well in the Italian neighborhood I found myself.

I use to catch weekly beatings from a certain bully and his two pals, one day they got me good sent me home crying, my father who was a rough man asked what was wrong I told then he gave me a 2nd beating for getting beaten then left me with the wordz "If I ever come home crying about getting beats, I'll get worse from him" I avoided those guys for two weeks until they timed me and I remembered my fathers wordz no way these f*kers scared me more than my rough hands dad. That's the day I discovered I could fight, they never bothered the British kid again.

Everybody catches a beating in their life. It builds character. Lol @ your Pops. My prime was the late seventies/early eighties. My Pop was also old school. Those were the days of integration, busing kids from black neighborhoods to white public school districts and vise versa. Most of my buddies parents got a second job to send them to private schools. Lower middle class Irish/Polish neighborhood. Not my Pop. I came home bawling after the first day, and my father spoke the most iconic words anyone has ever spoken to me... He laughed, then got very serious, looked me in the eye and said. "Get tough or die".... I caught a couple of beatings but also earned some street cred. I I fought a lot back in those days. Always over stupid macho stuff. Made me tough though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back