If Tyron and Wonderboy have another DRAW..

Falling on the ground is choking. Learn to fight

How about you learn to stay up... That didn't work out so well for all the strikers in nhb era, getting their assnkicked around by grapplers, which was the closest thing to real fighting.

You think you can fight? Lmfao.. A 14 years old 160 pounds wrestlers going to make you his bitch.

Fuck the judges. If there's a draw they should just do overtime rounds until someone gets finished.

Would either be great and dramatic TV or possibly the most boring shit ever, if they both played it safe for 20 minutes of overtime.

Wonderboy gonna get the white knocked out of him this time...

CavernousHonoredEasternnewt.gif

When I see funny faces in MMA it makes me a little sad that nothing will ever beat the Shadface.

Give them both interim titles and make them both defend against someone else. Then unify it.

Champ gets a new opponent, challenger couldn't take his belt. Which is hopefully Masvidal, better fight than Maia.

How about you learn to stay up... That didn't work out so well for all the strikers in nhb era, getting their assnkicked around by grapplers, which was the closest thing to real fighting.

You think you can fight? Lmfao.. A 14 years old 160 pounds wrestlers going to make you his bitch.

lol. Keep your insecurities in check, not everyone needs women's rape defense to protect self.

It's not about WB beating him, it's about having the ability to promote a champion who's 0 for 1 in defenses.
Well, they have a LW champ who is 0-0 in title defenses, and 1-1 in the division, so I'm sure they can pull something out of their asses.
After Woodley takes care of Wonderboy, they can try to figure out how to promote someone who is 1-0-1 in title defenses.

Under the new judging system, Tyrone will lose if it goes to a decision. Otherwise, Headkick KO to Tyrone's primitive head.

lol. Keep your insecurities in check, not everyone needs women's rape defense to protect self.

I'm quite secure to be honest, I've been grappling for like 8 years, on the other hand, I'm quite sure your ps4 training isn't going to count for much in real life

Well, they have a LW champ who is 0-0 in title defenses, and 1-1 in the division, so I'm sure they can pull something out of their asses.
After Woodley takes care of Wonderboy, they can try to figure out how to promote someone who is 1-0-1 in title defenses.

Comparing Tyron to Conor is silly.

I'm just stating the truth because the dude wanted to know why this rematch HAD to happen

I'm quite secure to be honest, I've been grappling for like 8 years, on the other hand, I'm quite sure your ps4 training isn't going to count for much in real life

You use that line way too often. Must be a trait of having no fighting game. BJJ was made for women and weaker men to have a surviving chance. Don't admit to being weak... unless you're a woman. Then congrats on feeling confident in an attack.

Comparing Tyron to Conor is silly.

I'm just stating the truth because the dude wanted to know why this rematch HAD to happen

Both have been beaten before.
Both haven't successfully defended a title in the UFC.
Both have knockout power, and used it to win their titles.
Both took out very tough veterans to win their titles.
Doesn't seem all that silly to me. There's a lot of commonality.

Both have been beaten before.
Both haven't successfully defended a title in the UFC.
Both have knockout power, and used it to win their titles.
Both took out very tough veterans to win their titles.
Doesn't seem all that silly to me. There's a lot of commonality.

07/30/2016 UFC 201 Lawler v Woodley 240,000

A lot of commonality doesn't compare to the one big difference.

Conor was already a draw when he lost, Woodley never has been. Him finishing WB would do big things for his stock, him running away would not. Go play contrarian elsewhere.

You use that line way too often. Must be a trait of having no fighting game. BJJ was made for women and weaker men to have a surviving chance. Don't admit to being weak... unless you're a woman. Then congrats on feeling confident in an attack.

Every single martial was designed for that lol... You think grapplers are weak? Lmfao... I use the same line with obvious persons that have never ever got into a gym, your more than obvious one of those.

Every single martial was designed for that lol... You think grapplers are weak? Lmfao... I use the same line with obvious persons that have never ever got into a gym, your more than obvious one of those.
Your fighting style matches the way you pee, and it ain't standing. Code for being a man sure does vary these days.

Your fighting style matches the way you pee, and it ain't standing. Code for being a man sure does vary these days.

I don't need to be standing to strangle the shit out of you, that's all I matters while talking about fighting.

that personally would be hilarious to me hope it happens now

Back