Tyron Woodley 'Dana White Is A Drama Queen' Criticizes UFC 209 Promotion, Racism In UFC

The NEW face of the UFC has spoken!!!

Let's go T Wood!!!!!

Proof Dana isn't racist
dana-white-here-we-go-o.gif

Its not anyone's fault nobody cares about you Tyron. Its just the way it is. Not about black or Dana or Wonderboy or Ferguson either. Nobody cares.

Well Dana only had 20 bucks for the movies that his dad gave him.

He's right. Dana White wants to be the biggest star of the UFC. It's fucking ludicrous that we hear from the guy every day.

I rarely log in to comment these days. But his comment stating that he's fighting for GOD? God want's him to beat up other human beings for profit? Sorry, but that is one of the most stupid statements I've seen in a while.

This is going to be a war like the first fight. Woodley is so hard to cheer for since he's soooo arrogant.

Woodley really makes it impossible to like him, fuckin SJW crying racism all the time

Please fuck him up Thompson

So much butt hurt coming from one guy. Keep winning and you will get paid.

I rarely log in to comment these days. But his comment stating that he's fighting for GOD? God want's him to beat up other human beings for profit? Sorry, but that is one of the most stupid statements I've seen in a while.

Just Bleed God deliver us from the merciful hands of Herb Dean.

Tyron is the hero this forum needs.

I particularly liked the oddly placed Conor McGregor highlites the best out of that whole interview

A lot of fighters say this. Shit, seems like most of them do.
It's stupid. Makes no sense. Pretty sure god doesn't want you KOing his other sons. WB is a Christian as well. 'Soldier of God' Romero and Weidman are as too.

Also, as usual, almost no comments in this thread about what Tyron actually said. Same old "Cryon' and race baiting allegations, when none of that actually happened.
You guys are the real cry babies. You cry every time Tyron's name is brought up.
<{cruzshake}>

Back