2x Demetrious Johnson vs 1x Brock Lesnar

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just hypothetical, what would be the gameplan of two Demetrious Johnsons vs. one Brock Lesnar? And who would win a simultaneous 2 vs. 1?

I think they could approach brock from different sides of the octagon, after a minute or two Brock would be too tired to move fast enough to prevent it. Then they would try to engage at the same time from different directions forcing Brock to defend or try to defend at least one of them while the other one scores a leg kick. After a few minutes or rounds of this Brock would have serious trouble walking well enough and the Johnsons could somehow find a way to get the back and go for a RNC. Brock would not be able to fight hands because the other Johnson would be there in front of him waiting to engage. Also, if one of the Johnsons got the back, the other one could work on making Brock fall. A fallen Brock would then be susceptible to various submissions because one Johnson could dedicate himself to just holding one arm of Brock while the other one went for a submission.

What would be your gameplan if you were put to the Johnsons corner? What about Brock's corner?

White belts ftw!

if the mighty mice tried to surround bork, brock could just do a spinning lariat and club them both at the same time. brock beats 2 mighty mice.

That testing would be interesting

Brock would literally send both flying with one kick.

if the mighty mice tried to surround bork, brock could just do a spinning lariat and club them both at the same time. brock beats 2 mighty mice.

I think you just posted the first message on this forum featuring the words "mighty mice". Wish I had thought of that.

2 men will always beat 1, if they have the right gameplan IMO

2 men will always beat 1, if they have the right gameplan IMO
I've seen it go the other way a few times.
2 small guys attacking a huge buddy of mine. It did not go their way

"2 guys attacking a huge buddy of yours" probably didn't have a good gameplan. Were they muggers or why did they attack? Good thing your buddy got the best of them.

"2 guys attacking a huge buddy of yours" probably didn't have a good gameplan. Were they muggers or why did they attack? Good thing your buddy got the best of them.
I'm not sure.
There was this funny period where he got attacked fairly regularly.
I am guessing they saw him as a threat and they wanted to test themselves. It was funny witnessing it

Edit: he now works as a bouncer and he's usually on amphetamines. It is kind of funny seeing him working

Keep in mind that Demetrious Johnson is much more skilled than Brock Lesnar and also, since it is two of the same person, their teamwork should be off the charts.

Easy win for Brock

Brock picks one of them up by the ankle and uses him as a weapon to beat the other one with.

I'm not sure.
There was this funny period where he got attacked fairly regularly.
I am guessing they saw him as a threat and they wanted to test themselves. It was funny witnessing it

I've noticed a lot of drunk people often want to test themselves and "find trouble" with bigger people after the bars close.

The Johnsons, by one going high and one going low

Keep in mind that Demetrious Johnson is much more skilled than Brock Lesnar and also, since it is two of the same person, their teamwork should be off the charts.
Could be.
The power is just so different. That's the reason for weight classes.
I was pretty heavy in my Judo days and the difference was pretty surprising to me

since it is two of the same person, their teamwork should be off the charts.

Didn't even think about that aspect. Just wanted it to be two greatly skilled miniature men vs one big jacked boy. The fact that they are the same person really brings in some interesting ideas about the teamwork.

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that if Brock even got a hold of one mouse he could surely destroy him before the other mouse has time to help. I think it's mandatory for the mice to get one guy on Brock's back at some point. Of course they could just go for the decision by outscoring Brock with the leg kicks. I'm looking for a KO/sub victory though.

without groin shots or eye pokes going just by ufc rules I don't see how the could hurt him standing or take him down.
Even if taken down I don't see how he wouldn't just get up right away.

Attacks both legs at the same time for dual MM's, pull for a full split. Brock breaks his groin and can only drink Coors, not the 2nd part of his post-fight routine.

Back