2x Demetrious Johnson vs 1x Brock Lesnar

without groin shots or eye pokes going just by ufc rules I don't see how the could hurt him standing or take him down.
Even if taken down I don't see how he wouldn't just get up right away.

Not easy to get up after getting the shit kicked out of your thighs and calves for 2-3 rounds.
Also, the takedown would happen when one MM is up on Brock's back choking him from behind. The other MM would work on tripping Brock while Brock tried to get first MM off his back.

This is the best premise for a thread that I've seen in a while. Hats off, TS.

Brock would wear the one DJ as a condom, whilst fucking the other.

I would like to hear some Brock defensive gameplans too.

What about stick to keeping his back against the cage. That way the mice couldn't get behind him and he could focus solely on being ready to do a really long-reaching kick to defend himself, should a mouse approach. Brock's leg reach must be leaps and bounds beyond that of the mice so he surely could defend himself with front kicks while having his back against a wall, could he not? This could lead to a draw too if the mice didn't engage though.

Just one Mighty Mouse might beat Brock.

if the mighty mice tried to surround bork, brock could just do a spinning lariat and club them both at the same time. brock beats 2 mighty mice.
Just hypothetical, what would be the gameplan of two Demetrious Johnsons vs. one Brock Lesnar? And who would win a simultaneous 2 vs. 1?

I think they could approach brock from different sides of the octagon, after a minute or two Brock would be too tired to move fast enough to prevent it. Then they would try to engage at the same time from different directions forcing Brock to defend or try to defend at least one of them while the other one scores a leg kick. After a few minutes or rounds of this Brock would have serious trouble walking well enough and the Johnsons could somehow find a way to get the back and go for a RNC. Brock would not be able to fight hands because the other Johnson would be there in front of him waiting to engage. Also, if one of the Johnsons got the back, the other one could work on making Brock fall. A fallen Brock would then be susceptible to various submissions because one Johnson could dedicate himself to just holding one arm of Brock while the other one went for a submission.

What would be your gameplan if you were put to the Johnsons corner? What about Brock's corner?
<36><36> What is this a video game where we can clone people now lol ?

<36><36> What is this a video game where we can clone people now lol ?

No but by choosing two Demetriouses we activate ultimate teamwork capabilities. Two bodies, one mind. No telepathy, though, they would have to work by visual and audio communication. Also they could have a training camp of say 6-10 weeks, just like Brock, before the fight, where they could hone their tactics.

No but by choosing two Demetriouses we activate ultimate teamwork capabilities. Two bodies, one mind. No telepathy though, they would have to work by visual and audio communication.
LOL-GIF_1.gif
you guys have wild imaginations lol.

without groin shots or eye pokes going just by ufc rules I don't see how the could hurt him standing or take him down.
Even if taken down I don't see how he wouldn't just get up right away.
Agree. To hurt him they may need to get him down then be able to knee, stomp and kick him in the head, which they can't do with rules.

I don't see how they can hurt him, if one of them manages to jump on his back, do we not fancy Brock to be able to shurg him off without getting choked out?

I assume proper NHB with no rules, since a 2v1 is obviously not within rules. 2 DM destroy lesnar with ball shots and jumping eye gouges and shit

The strength difference is too great. One would probably get knocked out with the first punch and the other would soon follow. The only way they would stand a chance is if they had weapons. No way they'd win in a street fight or in a sanctioned fight. What strategy could they possible use to take down a man that huge without taking damage?

Pray tell, what place does he live in?

I ask so that I may avoid that shit hole in the future.

I live in Finland. It's that very green country between Sweden and Russia. Very green meaning a shithole you should avoid, obviously ;)

185513-Conflict_and_Political_Violence_Index_2014_Map.png

Why Brock,and why 2 × MM?Why not 2× Bork and only one DJ?

Brock would literally send both flying with one kick.

Sure, assuming the kick split his leg in two. I seriously doubt two Mighty Mice would stand in one place for him to kick.

Just hypothetical, what would be the gameplan of two Demetrious Johnsons vs. one Brock Lesnar? And who would win a simultaneous 2 vs. 1?

I think they could approach brock from different sides of the octagon, after a minute or two Brock would be too tired to move fast enough to prevent it. Then they would try to engage at the same time from different directions forcing Brock to defend or try to defend at least one of them while the other one scores a leg kick. After a few minutes or rounds of this Brock would have serious trouble walking well enough and the Johnsons could somehow find a way to get the back and go for a RNC. Brock would not be able to fight hands because the other Johnson would be there in front of him waiting to engage. Also, if one of the Johnsons got the back, the other one could work on making Brock fall. A fallen Brock would then be susceptible to various submissions because one Johnson could dedicate himself to just holding one arm of Brock while the other one went for a submission.

What would be your gameplan if you were put to the Johnsons corner? What about Brock's corner?

Purely hypothetical, the fight would air in Wasteland - incidentally, exactly where this thread will be waiting

Back