2x Demetrious Johnson vs 1x Brock Lesnar

without groin shots or eye pokes going just by ufc rules I don't see how the could hurt him standing or take him down.

Oblique kick. Haven't you watched Jon Jones fight?

Just hypothetical, what would be the gameplan of two Demetrious Johnsons vs. one Brock Lesnar? And who would win a simultaneous 2 vs. 1?

I think they could approach brock from different sides of the octagon, after a minute or two Brock would be too tired to move fast enough to prevent it. Then they would try to engage at the same time from different directions forcing Brock to defend or try to defend at least one of them while the other one scores a leg kick. After a few minutes or rounds of this Brock would have serious trouble walking well enough and the Johnsons could somehow find a way to get the back and go for a RNC. Brock would not be able to fight hands because the other Johnson would be there in front of him waiting to engage. Also, if one of the Johnsons got the back, the other one could work on making Brock fall. A fallen Brock would then be susceptible to various submissions because one Johnson could dedicate himself to just holding one arm of Brock while the other one went for a submission.

What would be your gameplan if you were put to the Johnsons corner? What about Brock's corner?

I think Brock would just throw them over the fence.

Brock Lesnar could face the whole of the ufc 125 division at the same time and still win.

Pray tell, what place does he live in?

I ask so that I may avoid that shit hole in the future.
Some place where people want to fight when the bar closes. Cant stand that childish shit
Its time to fuck when the bar closes not get jumped because 2 hours ago u danced with a chick some other dude liked and the little cunt has been building rage since then and wants to attack u when i step outside

Some place where people want to fight when the bar closes. Cant stand that childish shit
Its time to fuck when the bar closes not get jumped because 2 hours ago u danced with a chick some other dude liked and the little cunt has been building rage since then and wants to attack u when i step outside

Sounds like you are talking from experience on that one.

So how did your encounter with said rage-built cunt come to an end?
Pretty even fight honestly but we were outnumbered like 6 to 4. They started shit in the club over girls, got us all thrown out side door into an alley, we didnt wanna fight but we were stuck so we traded blows for a couple mins but then it died down as it spilled into the public street.. just some bruises and lumps on the head in the end but id much prefer to end my night banging a nice chick than trading blows with a bunch of dumb fucking kids

First thing that came to mind was this quiz about how many kids you could beat up at the same time.

http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=109440

Did it:

57bbc29ec01aeee0.jpg

I live in Finland. It's that very green country between Sweden and Russia. Very green meaning a shithole you should avoid, obviously ;)

185513-Conflict_and_Political_Violence_Index_2014_Map.png

Thank you for telling me.

I have never visited Suomi but I love listening to the work of Ensiferum and Children of Bodom.

In case you have never heard of these two bands, they are both from Finland/Suomi.

137b569d2e4849609f163119498a69c6

Thank you for telling me.

I have never visited Suomi but I love listening to the work of Ensiferum and Children of Bodom.

In case you have never heard of these two bands, they are both from Finland/Suomi.

137b569d2e4849609f163119498a69c6

Never heard of Ensiferum but Children of Bodom is very very known here by people outside of the metal genre as well. Finland has easily the most metal bands per capita so I'd assume Ensiferum plays metal as well :) I'm not a metal head myself, though. Here's another interesting map:

metal-bands.jpg

Never heard of Ensiferum but Children of Bodom is very very known here by people outside of the metal genre as well. Finland has easily the most metal bands per capita so I'd assume Ensiferum plays metal as well :) I'm not a metal head myself, though. Here's another interesting map:

I love all kinds of music.

I hope that I can visit your nation one day.

Back