Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

giphy.gif

When was this?

Here are highlights of a champion beating a guy who had "Attributes" that could have defeated him but he still overcame "The Bigger Man"

Conor so good he makes it look easy even against the champ. No one can make those fighters look as bad as Conor did. Maybe Miocic.

Conor so good he makes it look easy even against the champ. No one can make those fighters look as bad as Conor did. Maybe Miocic.
In Rock, Paper, Scissors, Scissors always looks like a killer vs Paper and if they never face Rock they are thought to be GOAT. A true champion must navigate their way as a contender and earn their title and then defend it against all challengers. McGregor is the GOAT salesman but I don't get why that is important to fans? Jonny Manziel made more in one year than Joe Montana did in his highest year so does that make Manziel greater than Montana all time?

In Rock, Paper, Scissors, Scissors always looks like a killer vs Paper and if they never face Rock they are thought to be GOAT. A true champion must navigate their way as a contender and earn their title and then defend it against all challengers. McGregor is the GOAT salesman but I don't get why that is important to fans? Jonny Manziel made more in one year than Joe Montana did in his highest year so does that make Manziel greater than Montana all time?

Reported for making absolutely zero sense.

img_7978-gif.192505

But eddie told me conor was his easiest fight and the path to victory was simple

Back