Old men shouldn't be allowed to fight

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
let the young guns bang bro, that's what we all wanna see. All these aging veterans need to go. Thanks for the face punch entertainment. Give the 20 something year olds some peds and let them spread their wings, bring it back to what we all love. Violence. Destructions. Blood.

The ufc trying become mainstream for that big sale really turned it into a bit of a shit show. No title legitimacy whatsoever... The matchups are absurd... Shits becoming weak. I don't wanna see old men getting brain damage anymore because they don't wanna let it go. It's fucking over, don't you get it? Retire. You can't be a fucking cage fighter forever!

And before you guys say it, no I don't wanna see fuckin mike bisping or the dinosaur Dan.... Or even gsp. fuck it

randycouture_resigns_ufc.jpg

Nobody gives a fuck about your child fetish you pedo, the hw, lhw, mw and ww chamls are all 34 and over, nice try tho freak

Old men are GROWN men, they can do whatever the fuck they want. If he dies, he dies.

Then there's Yoel Romero, clearly the best MW and he's 39.

I think they just need to fix the rankings a bit better. Penn didn't have any business fighting the #10 ranked FW.

I don't even know why he was at FW to begin with.. The Edgar and now Yair fights, hands down the worst he's looked.. Just kind of baffling

Randy's right bicep looks to be injected with synthol. I wish I didn't see that photo.

if 'old men' still look good in their fights (like randy) then no, let them continue.

but BJ looked like he didn't belong in there literally years ago. even before seeing last night's massacre, i had a problem with them even sanctioning this fight. hate to say it but crocop was getting to be in the same category towards the end.

Last edited:
But without old men, 0-0 fighters, and grandmothers, Japanese MMA will die TS.

Age is just a number in a lot of cases.

It is more the fighters that have obviously peaked, lose 3-4 times in a row, sort of retire for a few years and try to make a comeback. That's where it goes wrong.

Apart from that let the old men bang bro. Let 'em bang.

Thats what we need. We need to decide who gets to live their dreams out and who doesn't. We need more segregation towards older athletes. They're not real athletes now that younger guys are surpassing them. They HAVE to change their lives because WE decide that they aren't allowed to compete.

You remember that one 40 year old fighter that couldn't hack it? That proves that EVERY 40 year old fighter can't.

BJ's such a legend, he deserves the right to fight no matter what age

Why so many people feel the UFC forced these guys into a fist-fight. These dudes WANT to bang and WANT to get paid too

there's a correlation with size & age.. I don't think you can be successful below 170 if you're in your mid 30s, where 170 & up there seems to be a surplus of aging fighters still competing well

BJ would've been better off at 170, the speed & reaction time needed to compete at 145 these days.. there's just no way

if 'old men' still look good in their fights (like randy) then no, let them continue.

but BJ looked like he didn't belong in there literally years ago. even before seeing last night's massacre, i had a problem with them even sanctioning this fight. hate to say it but crocop was getting to be in the same category towards the end.
Yea. Though really everything up until this fight was OK as far as sanctioning went. Even vs. Edgar, you could say that his last fight was against a huge WW, and moving down to FW he should have had a better chance.

But then someone decided anything with a ukelele was good enough for a walkout, and instead of Israel, he got this:

Back