Juliana Pena: "I hope fans are grateful that I'm fighting Shevchenko."

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/1...r-fighting-valentina-shevchenko-ufc-on-fox-23

“I think this fight is a long time coming and this is a fight that the fans have been dying for,” said Peña. “It’s a fight that the fans have been chirping in my ear about nonstop and people have been telling me that I’m scared to take the fight, but it has nothing to do with that and more so the fact that I felt if I wouldn’t have fought, I probably would have been fighting for title anyways right now, if I would have just sat and waited.

But that’s not the way the cookie crumbles and unfortunately the fans wanted to see me fight one more time before I fight for the belt, so I’m actually doing this fight for the fans and doing a fight which they have asked for and have requested for me for a long time now, so I hope that I make them happy and then they can be a little bit grateful for the fact I am putting it all on the line for them.”
“I definitely think I’ve been deserving of a title shot for a long time now and if I don’t get a title shot [after beating Shevchenko] then I’ll be baffled,”

facepalm_display.gif

"I think this fight is a long time coming and this is a fight that the fans have been dying for"

giphy.gif

fans are definitely not "dying" for this match up. Will watch though

BEHOLD! A female fighter more unlikeable than Travis Browne's GF.

Go assault another guy and get off the hook because you have a vagina. Harpy.

I hope she loses so she can go all the way back the rankings.

She's annoying. She wears sunglasses indoors (and she ain't blind!), and she kicked an innocent man in the nuts. Not a nice person!

hY5Hmga.png

Lol...shut the Fuck up with WMMA and "fans" especially when talking about 135

Has she been concussed enough to blame this on brain damage?

I think she means audience.

She really doesn't know when to stop.

hahahahaha I hope she wins because i'd like to see Nunes vs Pena but I could care less.

If she beats Shevchenko i think we're in for the WOAT post fight interview of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back