Juliana Pena: "I hope fans are grateful that I'm fighting Shevchenko."

Travis loses to Derrick Lewis then leaves GFC and breaks up with Ronda. Calling it now.
For his sake, I hope so.
He should then go on to date... Cyborg.

Close tie. RR still in the lead
I will take Edmond Ronda Travis and who ever the fuck else is in that clan, shit throw in the 4 horse women over Pena, she is awful, I'm convinced a somewhat athletic woman who takes crossfit could come in and wreck half the division (see pvz) and she talks as if people are clamoring to see her square jaw flail her arms about while lays on top someone

lol at her saying she could've sat out and got a title shot but fans wanted her to fight again. There was a tweet of someone asking Dana what she needs to do to get a title shot and Dana's reply was "stop turning down fights". She's taking this fight because she has to

She's losing fans fast. She was on TUF that saw how people react to shitty, catty attitude; she even used it against Ronda at times. I was looking forward to this big-headed bitch coming along until these fuckin' interviews dude, fuck.

Note to fighters: don't make threats you can't follow through on, because when you cave in you look like an ass.

Shevchenko noob checking in here, is it ridiculous to think Peña runs through her?

I'll be grateful when you go the fuck away.

Feminist scum.

How exactly is she 'feminist scum'. Or are you just riding the wave in response to any little comment she has.made

Shevchenko noob checking in here, is it ridiculous to think Peña runs through her?

Shevchenko's best chance is to counter her as she closes in. The size difference is there...and Pena is very strong wrestler.

We dont gives a shit about you stupid bitch STFU

Well, that's not going to ingratiate her with the fans. I understand that she feels like she's been passed over, but I also remember Dana saying she had to stop passing on fights if she wanted a title shot. So I really don't think she should be claiming that she could have waited for a title shot. It's worked before, Woodley for instance (but he had actually been promised when Hendricks didn't make weight), but it's also backfired a bunch of times. Hoping that we're grateful that she did what Dana said to do just doesn't come off very well. But whatever. Have a great fight and I won't give a shit.

A 'long time'? What like before she beat Cat? So a title shot off wins over Rakoczy, Dudieva & Eye? ok m8

Well-rounded? Her striking is no better than Ronda's, and with less power.

Strong? Cat was overpowering her before she gassed. You think McMann and Budd lack strength compared to Pena?

I don't hate Pena though, I hope she beats Shev but that's such a weird assessment of her. You must have put a lot of stock in her fights against undersized Rakoczy and Dudieva, she's not this huge scary beast like people seem to think she's more like a more aggressive Tate with great cardio.
We'll see. Pena is 27 and should be just now in her prime. If she's healthy, I think she beats Ronda. Shevchenko is no pushover though.

It's possible. Pena should come in as the much larger fighter. Shev should be at 125, but UFC doesn't have that class. Shev has made a habit of beating bigger fighters, but Holm isn't exactly the type of tenacious grappler than Pena is. We should have a good idea early on in the fight whether Pena can keep a hold of her. Shev will have to be moving constantly and setting up her strikes.

You can hope in one hand and shit in the other. One of them will fill up first.

Back