"This is what losing feels like, I will never lose again" -DHC

FlyThaiMMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That is some warrior shit. This fight made me a bigger fan. Win or fucking lose WAR Choi

I absolutely love him

Choi bless

he will be back for sure, needs to work on his defense

Proven that his chin is not made in Korea, which is a good thing

If all the fights are THAT GOOD I will happily watch him lose 10 in a row. That fight was amazing.

The one who doesn't fall does not stand up.

-Fedor.

This dude was really willing to die in the octagon. A lot of people say they would but are bullshitting, but he is for real

The FW division is the best division in the UFC. Fuck the haters

He said all the right things. Cub's corner was right, Choi has to learn how to fight better backwards and defend himself better.

dat dere CHIN and HEART. I am a new fan.

Fight of the year candidate right there.

Choi big mistake was going for a take down 3rd round. He had Cub hurt and back pedaling. Also he was getting in useless brawls that he kept losing. He will learn.

V7oazp5.png

I absolutely hate he lost, especially after what Dana said about starting to promote and push him like they did Conor. But it is better that he lost in a fucking war where he displayed amazing chin and heart then getting destroyed and KO'd or submitted. Choi will be back and I hope he works on his striking defense and gets back on track to a title shot.

War Cub, War Choi! Respect to both men for giving it their all and having such a badass fight

Back