The UFC has dissolved its piracy department.

Pretty poor decision. With the meteoric rise of Platinum Mike Perry streaming rates will be at an all time high.

Pretty poor decision. With the meteoric rise of Platinum Mike Perry streaming rates will be at an all time high.

Yeap Platinum will miss a huge chunk of PPV points, But then we will be able to see him fight for free.

Yeap Platinum will miss a huge chunk of PPV points, But then we will be able to see him fight for free.
Platinum Mike Perry is all about the fans though, i don't expect him to kick up too much of a fuss.

Well it was about as successful as the war on drugs.

The once gentle streams will be transformed into raging rapids overflowing with liquid platinum.

Didn't even know they existed in the first place

Hope Sir Paul will make his comeback, I wonder what happened to him after getting arrested.

Losing battle. Always was. I order pretty much all the PPV's anyway.

lol they don't give a shit anymore do they. They will probably clone Dana and kill him off too. They won't have to pay a mind controlled clone and he will do anything...

They are switching from PPV to FTV (free to view, with ads).

Well it was about as successful as the war on drugs.
jlj.0.gif

<36><36><36>

We know plat fans can't afford to pay so those of us that can have accepted the additional burden.

Allfreefightvideos will be even more bad ass now. <{anton}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back