So how do ya'll feel about ANOTHER Sunday card by the UFC? (Almeida/Garbrandt)

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
F*ck man. My bosses are starting to get suspicious of me. They are noticing that im calling in sick on alot of mondays. Im one of those fans that must watch live. Why UFC?

Why-GIF.gif

I have Mondays off so bring on the Sunday cards. Makes no difference to me other than having to wait an extra day.

I hate it with a passion! Someone needs to start one of them twitter things to tell Dana.

Lame city dude. Sunday cards gotta stop

Card on Sunday, work on Monday.... Why are you calling in sick?

Fight Nights should be on Wednesday, not Sunday.

Fox and PPV should be on Saturday.

Absolute horse shit but I can live with it as it's a FS/Fox whatever card which will be a non-stop barrage of advertisement breaks paced at two fights-per-hour. The Rotterdam card was near-intolerable and I swore I'd never watch another "for-television" UFC card live again. It's either Fightpass or PPV for me from now on, putting it on a Sunday was just the nail in the coffin.

I live in europe. Card starts in the middle of the night. Like 3 or something.
Tell your boss you have an American grandpa or great grandpa that died in WWII and you observe Americas Memorial Day!

I hate sunday cards. not a fan. sunday is the day my parents come over and cousins too. I hate UFC cards on sunday. wish they put it back to saturday. it makes it so much more difficult for me

I live in London, its bank holiday Monday on the 30th so no work.

Usually I hate Sunday Cards though as the Main event starts around 5am over here

Sometimes I'm not used to it, so I expect to fights to have happened, then I learn it's not until the next day and I'm like fuck. Not the biggest deal, atleast we get fights, but still I'm used to it being a day before.

If you're missing work over a sport, something's wrong with your priorities.

I live in London, its bank holiday Monday on the 30th so no work.

Usually I hate Sunday Cards though as the Main event starts around 5am over here

We who don't live in New World all do. I wish there were more "afternoon cards" that start right around our evening.

Normally it bothers me, but this week I'm cool with it. Frees up my Saturday a bit and I have Monday off so I'll watch fights and game of thrones and not have to worry about getting to bed early.

Back