Ariel trying to hype a fight between GSP and Chael

Ok, sounds as good as any fight for either guy right now.

From what Chael said GSP already got the better of him in training. One thing I always admired about Chael is his candor.

How does one "try to hope"?
Is it too difficult to simply hope?

No thanks.

I can't think of a better fight for GSP. We've seen him fight LWs and WWs for a decade (and even a BW, Menjivar). A fight vs a MW would be pretty cool. Who even wants to see a rematch vs Hendricks or Condit? That's old news.

I have no interest in that fight at all. GSP does not deserve to be put to that low level. He is the best, still the real WW champ. Chael wouldn't even be able to beat Tim Boetsch at this stage.

It'll take GSP another 7 years to analyze the data and reach the conclusion that his body is not meant for 185 lbs.

I can't think of a better fight for GSP. We've seen him fight LWs and WWs for a decade (and even a BW, Menjivar). A fight vs a MW would be pretty cool. Who even wants to see a rematch vs Hendricks or Condit? That's old news.
Dude Chael is huge now. He couldn't hope to make 185 without an IV, that's why he was just talking about fighting Lil Nog at 205. He's gotta be like 220-230 at the moment.

^^This. Chael in that last grappling match he had with Bisping aint making 185lbs any time soon never mind going lower than that for a catchweight.

Honestly, Chael vs. Vitor is looking a lot better nowadays. There's also the third fight with Anderson. Both guys ares still ranked in the top 10 (Vitor is probably 5th).

Ariel should get in a threesome with GSP and CM Punk and get it over with and write/talk abount relevant shit; who the fuck cares about fighters that don't fight?

Honestly, Chael vs. Vitor is looking a lot better nowadays. There's also the third fight with Anderson. Both guys ares still ranked in the top 10 (Vitor is probably 5th).
Can't argue with that. Vitor at 205, Lil Nog, or Anderson only fights I'd care to watch him in. Unless Chael could fight Wand in Rizin under no USADA lol.

Neither are very exciting. Angry sex would have more punches thrown.

Can't argue with that. Vitor at 205, Lil Nog, or Anderson only fights I'd care to watch him in. Unless Chael could fight Wand in Rizin under no USADA lol.
Lol that last one would be ideal. TRT Chael vs. Pride Wanderlei.

Back