300 Crocodiles Killed In Revenge Killing

I support this 100%. People need to wake up. its us vs them.

What do you do work for Cheese? You always make a few threads every day. I don't understand how you have the time. I work part time in the summer, so I have time off now, but otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

I blame the reptilians.
So Tom Cruise, beware.

Killed at a breeding farm?

<{hfved}>

Anyone else see the irony? (And stupidity)

Last edited:
LOL, guy specifically goes into the preserve, a preserve for Crocs and gets eaten and the people get pissed and raid said preserve to kill the crocs where they live.
I mean I could kind of understand if it was just some random "river croc" eating someone when they are doing laundry on the bank and everyone flipping out but when it's a preserve specifically for the crocs? That would be like people getting pissed and going and killing those lions that ate the poachers that snuck into the Rhino/lion preserve.

Seems kind of pointless. Don't be stupid and hang out in a breeding farm.

When I feel all hopeless and shit, I just search for Indonesian news.

I bet they left alive a couple of crocs to tell all the other crocs they encountered down the road not to fuck with them.

What a bunch of idiots.

Play stupid games...

I hope the crocs regroup and slaughter every single person in that village while they sleep.

How stupid do you have to be to think this was productive? I guess stupid enough to also think it's a good idea to wander around in a croc breeding preserve. They sure taught those crocs a lesson.

I assume you're trolling, so I won't bother asking if your support of revenge killings by humans against animals should also work in reverse.

man this thread stinks. Leave the crocs alone TS

Play stupid games...

I hope the crocs regroup and slaughter every single person in that village while they sleep.

How stupid do you have to be to think this was productive? I guess stupid enough to also think it's a good idea to wander around in a croc breeding preserve. They sure taught those crocs a lesson.

I assume you're trolling, so I won't bother asking if your support of revenge killings by humans against animals should also work in reverse.

Let them fucking try. We People are the owners of this planet. We will wipe them All out if we have to.

What do you do work for Cheese? You always make a few threads every day. I don't understand how you have the time. I work part time in the summer, so I have time off now, but otherwise I wouldn't be on here.
Is Cheese American?

Anyone know if you can make blackened crocodile like you can gator?

Back