300 Crocodiles Killed In Revenge Killing

This is how shit needs to be handle. When they kill 1 of ours, we kill all of them. I wish we do this shit with Pitbulls.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indonesi...-300-crocodiles-revenge-attack-062747336.html

You realize that an angry mob invaded a private business that had all the necessary permits for what they were doing and destroyed all their livestock, don't you?

Shit I thought you were conservative. Do you want the plebians coming for capital with pitchforks?

oqygRGB.jpg
<Moyes5>

I wish I people did that for mosquitos and sand flies.

You realize that an angry mob invaded a private business that had all the necessary permits for what they were doing and destroyed all their livestock, don't you?

Shit I thought you were conservative. Do you want the plebians coming for capital with pitchforks?

Dont know what that is.

But dont care where those Man Eating Animals were at. They started it and we need to finish it.

Not sure if intentional, but the name of your imaginary Uncle have words that means testicles if the words were spelt separately.

Just thought I let u know if it's a coincidence.
LOL. Total coincidence. I just made some shit up. Crazy that its actual word, especially word that means "balls". that's fucking hilarious.

didnt read it but was this like a kill bill situation.. someones dad got eaten so they seek revenge?

I dont mess with dinosaurs man....

This is how shit needs to be handle. When they kill 1 of ours, we kill all of them. I wish we do this shit with Pitbulls.

It shouldn't take murder either. I just killed 300 swans in revenge for that one that ate your potato chips.

I've always wondered if that's you in your avatar. If that is, that explains everything because that guy in your av looks like a retarded idiot douchebag

naw that aint me. i am not that cool.

Back